Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

The thing in Kamara's mouth....

I assumed as such, never seen a footballer wear one, I assume that they are permitted?

Don''t blame him for wearing one, he did get headbutted by Thierry Henry for no reason last season.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]I assumed as such, never seen a footballer wear one, I assume that they are permitted?

Don''t blame him for wearing one, he did get headbutted by Thierry Henry for no reason last season.[/quote]Its my best guess, to be honest.Maybe its the norm in America.

Apparently Sandro at Spurs wears one, no other reference found on Google, another little quirky Kamara thing! Breath of fresh air.

This man is going to earn himself that permanent move, sure of it.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Apparently Sandro at Spurs wears one, no other reference found on Google, another little quirky Kamara thing! Breath of fresh air.

This man is going to earn himself that permanent move, sure of it.[/quote]Yeah, he totally is.I took my lad along to see him when he was appearing at the club shop, and he really is hugely likeable. When you saw the players celebrating with him, you could tell they all love him too.He looks like he wants it, he is big, strong and that header, wow.When he came on today, and is attempting an overhead kick within a few minutes, I just thought "Okay, thats interesting"He is totally unlike anything we have had here, or maybe ever had here, and I think he''s going to be a huge success.

For a while he reminded me of his good friend Adeola Akinbiyi with his size and power and after missing the header I hoped he didn''t have the same accuracy as him. Those fears were soon allayed.

I know its early but I think Holt may need to step aside soon, we may have a new Messiah!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="singupcarrowroad"]I assumed as such, never seen a footballer wear one, I assume that they are permitted?

Don''t blame him for wearing one, he did get headbutted by Thierry Henry for no reason last season.[/quote]Its my best guess, to be honest.Maybe its the norm in America.[/quote]

100% sure it''s not at the high school, college/uni level,

but i''ll admit ive never taken the time to attempt to spot it at any mls

My worry is he''ll do so well he''ll end up going to a spurs or something (presume Norwich have first ''dibs''?)

Or what if he suffers from the david nielsen ''syndrome''?

I thought he was sucking on of them energy sachet thingamyjigs that the clubs hand out after the game?

Great display from Kamara that turned an almost certain defeat into a late, late victory that could be the difference at the end of the season! 

No-One noticed that the shield is designed to give him Vampire teeth?  Loving that.
Looks awesome, it''s great to have a player with Character.
I want us to sign him up just to see how PES/FIFA deal with it! ;)

No wonder he beat Fallaini to the header, must have scared the hell out of him by cracking a smile before the ball was whipped in!

Like a vampire bat out of hell, he stormed through and got a goal . . . . . . .

Although not hugely popular I have known players to where them at other levels before now. If you are particularly cautious about something happening to your teeth I expect it makes sense to wear one.

To be honest, I have seen several teeth literally kicked out at a middle school game once, the ball was sort of belly button height, one lad on my team went to half volley it and another on the other side put his head there. Smash. I can only hope that the majority were milk teeth, mind you memory is a funny thing and it could have been just a couple of teeth. Still very nasty.

Kei is awesome, reminds me of that chap Fulham used to have who was pretty inventive with goal celebrations like sticking a mask down his socks.

Teeth are quite rated in USA ^^ people with bad teeth are considered poor or uncivilised, so most of people there use mouth protection in sports. Even in football where that really isnt needed so many times.