Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

King Kei Kamara!!!

Kei must be the new hero of Carrow Road, he did more after he came on than Wes and Becchio did in the whole game.

He looked superb in the air against Distin and good with the ball at his feet.

The ''cinemas'' in Sierra Leone will be delighted!

He is so calm on the ball, plays with bags of confidence and a smile - and looks like he really enjoys playing with his team mates.Brilliant - just plain brilliant!!

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]He could have had a hat trick if his overhead kick and header has gone in.[/quote]I''ve just checked with some scientists, they''ve crunched the numbers for me and it turns out you are right. If he''d scored two more goals he would indeed have got a hat trick. [:D]

[quote user="school boy error"][quote user="Yellow Messiah"]He could have had a hat trick if his overhead kick and header has gone in.[/quote]I''ve just checked with some scientists, they''ve crunched the numbers for me and it turns out you are right. If he''d scored two more goals he would indeed have got a hat trick. [:D][/quote]
[:D]

His arrival on the pitch at 60 minutes is the turning point of our season.

We''ll not look back over our shoulder again. We''re not only safe, but we''ll now have our eyes on a top half finish.

Kamara just ignited our season and gave us the boost just when it looked like we might have run out of steam.

Now, let me think, who was it that described our new instant hero as a "Yank nobody"?Answers on a postcard....

Now I''m confused because I hadn''t never seen him play before, but understood he was a useless "no mark" who was only signed to stop us marching on Carrow Road and razing it to the ground.  That does sound like he might be quite decent, is that what we''re now saying?

[quote user="Leedscanary"][img]https://kingsisle.hs.llnwd.net/e1/image/free/Wizard/C/Wizard-Society/Newsletter/Single-Post-Card-Final.gif?v=2[/img][/quote]Bingo![:D]

[quote user="school boy error"][quote user="Yellow Messiah"]He could have had a hat trick if his overhead kick and header has gone in.[/quote]I''ve just checked with some scientists, they''ve crunched the numbers for me and it turns out you are right. If he''d scored two more goals he would indeed have got a hat trick. [:D][/quote]The point is he had additional chances to score and could have completed a hat trick - not that three goals is a hat trick.   The joke is on you :). Back to school for you schoolboy!

Kei changed the game, undoubtedly.  What a wonderful positive attitude he has. Changed the attitude of the players around him too. Obviously you need ability to go with it. Which he appears to have.

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Kei must be the new hero of Carrow Road, he did more after he came on than Wes and Becchio did in the whole game.

The ''cinemas'' in Sierra Leone will be delighted![/quote] thats harsh on Becchio who actually had a really good game.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Kei must be the new hero of Carrow Road, he did more after he came on than Wes and Becchio did in the whole game.

The ''cinemas'' in Sierra Leone will be delighted![/quote] thats harsh on Becchio who actually had a really good game.

[/quote]

I mean in terms of attempts on goal but I would agree with you that Becchio''s link up play was good and certainly better than Holt''s today.

I think we have unearthed a genuine asset to the squad here.This is the highest level he has ever played at, but you wouldn''t think it, looking at his confidence. He looked very much like a Premiership striker to me today.

There are a few on here, I should say ......many on here, who will be feeling a little stupid after their reaction when Kamara was signed. Also, agree that Bacchio had a decent game too....we now have some forward options that can and will make a difference OTBC 

I thought that becchio was better than holt while they were both on the pitch and that becchio was unlucky to be subbed - but it was the early introduction of Kei that changed the game for us.

I feel becchio and holt are too similar to play together - and kei brings that spark of pace

Yes, I think KK = Power and Pace. Totally changed the atmosphere of the game and the Everton defence just couldn''t handle him. Fantastic!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Yellow Messiah"]Kei must be the new hero of Carrow Road, he did more after he came on than Wes and Becchio did in the whole game. He looked superb in the air against Distin and good with the ball at his feet. The ''cinemas'' in Sierra Leone will be delighted![/quote]

thats harsh on Becchio who actually had a really good game.

[/quote]

But it also has to be said the Cinema''s over there are about the same size as a british living room, but there are many, anyone spot the Serria Leone flag in the Lower barclay, Well Guilty it was mine, just thought I would make him feel welcome

there''s only one Kei Kamara,

only one Kei Kamara.

he''s better than drogba

go score anotha

walking in a kamara wonder land.

doesn''t quite rhyme, but with a few thousand people, who''s going to tell?

His technique on the ground looked a little iffy, some stray first touches that you''d expect most players to make. It could just be a bit of rust from a lack of playing time, but I doubt he''ll go on to be one of our most technically adept players.
However, his physical attributes look very good. Tall, with a good jump and some added strength and pace, he''s certainly a physical threat. His attitude also seems top class. He was positive with the ball at his feet, willing to take a man on and try a few tricks, they didn''t always come off, but he always got up and chased after any ball he might have lost. 
He''s looked impressive in the 2 sub-appearances he''s made so far, and I look forward to seeing more of him in a Norwich shirt.  

[quote user="morty"]Now, let me think, who was it that described our new instant hero as a "Yank nobody"?Answers on a postcard....[/quote]

you''re forgetting about one of our feisty snake-pitt''ers who addressed him as an ''mls reject''

I thought we were going down until we got kei,

I thought that we would have to play the scum but then we got kei,

Now we''re staying up and I know why,

Cause we got kei, cause we got kei, cause we got kei!

Da da lah da da da da.

To the tune of ''Because I got high'' by Afroman.

[quote user="Spanner"]I thought we were going down until we got kei,

I thought that we would have to play the scum but then we got kei,

Now we''re staying up and I know why,

Cause we got kei, cause we got kei, cause we got kei!

Da da lah da da da da.

To the tune of ''Because I got high'' by Afroman.[/quote]

ha!

strange thing is, I was thinking of this song (the original) today, when people around me were commenting on fellani

I just thought to my self ''you''re just a sh** afro man, Sh afro man, just a sh afro man.''

It''s hilarious to think that Stoke have pretty much chosen a six year past his prime Michael Owen over Kia Kamara, who is the perfect Stoke player. Watch him score against Stoke.