Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 28

Risking a dabble to Scotland for me, with a win for Queen of the South    As always, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win

Celtic vs Dundee has Home win written all over it!

Good luck all PUP''s

First off, Banana, don''t ruin this thread, for goodness sake.

But, this week i''ll venture into Belgium, where i''m looking more at the out of form team, rather than a highly placed in form team. Bottom of the table Cercle Brugge travel to 12th (out of 16) placed Gent. Burgge however, despite only being 4 places lower, have yet to win an away game with a record of 0/2/11 with a -20 GD away from home. Gent don''t have a great record, 4/3/6 and -2 GD, but I think that the very poor away form will allow Gent to gain the victory and move up the table potentially 3 place.

Gent vs Cercle Brugge- Home win!

Good luck :)

Evening everyone

MMMK - CELTIC -v- Dundee  HOME WIN

MM - AUSTRIA VIENNA -v- FC Trenkwalder Admira  HOME WIN 

Good Luck Kev and all PUPs

Ok, here we go.The Chips and Gravy have been washed down with a few pints of Bitter, the Whippet has been walked and I''m off out flying the Pigeons in the morning.Some great picks this week to choose from, some I have dismissed straight away others I have agonised over. Sorry if yours hasn''t been picked for the final 6, but each one has been well considered. I have decided on 6 homes, as the odds are usually with us for getting winners at home. I couldn''t bring myself to select the League Cup final as anything could happen there. Swindon, have been great all year but how will "the di canio factor" affect them?Ginger''s pick really enthralled me and I very nearly chose it.AUSTRIA VIENNA v AdmiraQUEEN OF THE SOUTH v AlbionPAOK v Kerkyra CorfuOLYMPIAKOS v Avis Salonika (Also my Nap)PARTICK THISTLE v AirdrieJUVENTUS v SienaI have agonised over Juventus (match fixing top v bottom) Celtic (again top v bottom but 19 points clear may take their foot off the pedal) and Newport (2 top goalscorers out injured against a team that need to win to survive)Lets hope I picked the right one!Thanks everyone!Leedscanary

Fantastic final six Kev. I''m loving your strategy and if I ever selected the final six again yours is the strategy I would use. We just need that little bit of luck that''s been missing for too long and we will be celebrating on Sunday evening. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £35.15. Here are the details : -

Austria Vienna

4/11

5:30pm

Sat

Purple, Mister, Mearkat

Queen

Of The South

1/8

3pm Sat

Newc Uni, Bump, Statto

PAOK

1/4

3:15pm Sat

Kathy, Trent

Olympiakos

1/4

5:30pm Sun

Cosmic, Leeds

Partick

Thistle

2/9

3pm Sat

Lapp, Yankee

Juventus

1/5

2pm Sun

Sid, Tilly, Meth

Good luck Kev and all us PUPs and to quote our great friend Statto - Here''s to a PUPs win and a City win this weekend[B]

I appear to have missed the boat this week, sorry.  Bor reckons Arsenal have had a poor week but ought to take it out on Aston Villa.

Up the Arsenal!

Bor.

Hi. Sorry to be late. Just got back from vacation. I''ll go with Leeds and Olympiakos but I fear the jinx as I near the bottom in the form table as of late. Best of luck!

Sorry I am so pathetically late (again) and thus am no use whatsoever to the cause, but my pick will be Newport to beat rock-bottom Telford in the Conference.  Newport have let me down twice this season but in spite of that I expect them to win this one.Best of luck Kev (a fantastic asset to the PUPs cause, no doubt) and all PUPs.

[quote user="Leedscanary"]I make that 4 winners today, giving some excitement going into tomorrow![/quote]Excellent work!  This could be one of the best weekends of the season all round.

Some of us just knew that Juventus would win. [:D][;)]

Anyway put the gravy on ice Kev as i have a good feeling that we will be celebrating later. [Y]

Olympiakos are off and running with the first goal. They know we only have a "little" way to go so it''s only "Puppy" power that''s required for the run home.

In other news Kathy has just posted the latest PUPs Canary Challenge on Facebook. [:D]

Oh nearly forgot.....nearly there Kev.[Y]