Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 28

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 28 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week we a real star and Rays Funds legend with Leeds Canary in charge and making the final selections. Now for me personally one of the best things that has come from this community is the real friendships that have been forged with people who would never have met without it. My life would be poorer without these friendships and especially poorer without the friendship of Kev. I’m far from being the only person who feels that way and Kev’s popularity and friendships made amongst us say more about him than my words of introduction could. But Kev is a top PUP and his name sits proudly on Ray’s signature. He’s also been very generous with his sponsoring of trophies and with his time in coming to support our presentations and other events. So PUPs we have a real star in charge this week so lets help him get another win that I know would mean so much to him.

Mister Chops was so unlucky last week and Kev’s generous gesture of doubling the bet so nearly paid off. If there’s any justice then the luck will be with us this week so let’s give Kev our best naps to work with. Don’t forget for your selection to be of any use it must be listed on Bet365 and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

Those of you who entered and keep an eye on the Canary Challenge will know that one of our PUPs is having a really good season. For those who don’t see on Facebook I can tell you that he’s very shy and humility personified about this but we need to get behind him because if PUPTilly wins the Canary Challenge the money won goes to Rays Funds. Here are the current standings and thanks to Kathy for keeping this excellent competition running : -

Canary Challenge latest results

So now Ill hand the thread over to Leeds Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get x2 by your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Kev ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1897 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="nutty nigel"] 

Those of you who entered and keep an eye on the Canary Challenge will know that one of our PUPs is having a really good season. For those who don’t see on Facebook I can tell you that he’s very shy and humility personified about this but we need to get behind him because if PUPTilly wins the Canary Challenge the money won goes to Rays Funds. Here are the current standings and thanks to Kathy for keeping this excellent competition running : -

[/quote]

Would it be ok for me to mention that Her Indoors and Smiler sitting at the very top are Mrs PUP Tilly and Miss PUP Tilly respectively. I acknowledge that you wished to protect my humility and modesty or maybe you did not realise who they were ? [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"] 

[/quote]

Would it be ok for me to mention that Her Indoors and Smiler sitting at the very top are Mrs PUP Tilly and Miss PUP Tilly respectively. I acknowledge that you wished to protect my humility and modesty or maybe you did not realise who they were ? [:D]

[/quote]

[8] Oh lord it''s hard to be humble......

To Austria.

Austria Wien to win at home against Admira.

Austria Wien, who are top, with a 7-1-2 and 21/6 home record. Admira, 9th in a 10-team division, with a 1-3-6 and 8/20 away record. In the first games back after the winter break Admira lost 2-1 at home to the team in 8th, while Austria Wien won 2-1 away against the team in third.

Good luck to all!

A Sunday offering from Serie A this week

Juventus v Siena - Home Win

Juve are 4pts clear at the top and are 9-2-2 27-8 at home, Siena are 3rd bottom with 1-3-8 12-21 away.

Best of luck Kev, and all you PUPs

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"] 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[8] Oh lord it''s hard to be humble......

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCsNunGnqE0

SPL for me this week

Celtic v Dundee - Home Win

Celtic are 19pts clear at the top of the league (10-2-2 32-10 at home) Dundee are 15pts adrift at the bottom (1-4-9 6-23 away)

What could possibly go wrong?

Good luck everyone, especially Kev

Thanks for the kind words Eddie!

And really unlucky last week Mister Chops, I had been waiting all season for your pick for me to "double bubble", I thought we had it in the bag.

Keep the picks coming, I''ll choose the final 6 late on Friday evening to let as many of you fine Pups get me a selection.

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Leedscanary and to all you other PUPs out there. As i said very good luck to my friend Mr Hardwick who i expect will be doing his picks on Friday evening whilst indulging in that dirty northern habit of eating his chips with gravy poured all over them.[:D]

Anyway of to Italy this week for me and a HOME WIN please for JUVENTUS v Siena.

Hello all

I''m going for league two this week with: Torquay v Port Vale - Away Win

Torquay are in free-fall and have just appointed a new manager, Port Vale will be looking to take top spot after losing at home last time out - but are otherwise off the back of a string of good results! Normal service to be resumed for Vale.

Good luck!

Although my Scottish excursions usually end in disaster I''m going for top of the table Celtic to beat bottom club Dundee. With Celtic being a massive club and Gary Hooper banging in goals for fun since the end of the transfer window what could possibly go wrong?

Best of luck to my favourite Northern monkey and  gravy expert  Mr Kev Hardwick!!!

I should really give holiday islands a miss after my disaster with the Cape Verdi islands a month back, but I''m at it again. This time I''m jetting off to Greece where I think PAOK will have too much for Kerkyra Corfu.

PAOK v Kerkyra Corfu home win.

Spain on Saturday evening for me. Deportivo have lost their last five conceding fourteeen goals in the process. Real have won four of their last five scoring fifteeen goals in the process.

Deportivo               v               Real Madrid               Away Win.

Good luck Kev. Anytime on Friday night is fine by me.

I''m going for a home win for Olympiakos v. Aris Salonika.

Olympiakos are W9 D0 L1 F26 A5 at home and Aris are W0 D4 L6 F7 A20 away.

Good Luck, Leeds Canary!

Scottish Third Division where second placed Partick Thistle''s home form (11-0-1-37-9) should be much too much for rock bottom Airdrie Utd (3-2-6-14-26) who have only managed one win in the last ten games.Partick Thistle v Airdrie Utd.......Home win.Good luck to the best signing we ever made from Leeds! [Y]

Even though Sevilla are mid-table, surely there''s no way they will get anything at Barcelona? Barcelona home win please and the very best of British to you Leeds Canary!

League cup final for me too please where Swansea should beat Brentford.Good luck tous le monde - esp. Leeds canary