Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Jacob Murphy

Just back from the under 18 game which took place at FCR tonight.Seriously impressed with the young man- although tonight was the first time I''ve seen him play so maybe not fair to judge him either way.My man of the match by a country mile as well. He scored the opener for Norwich- cut inside his full back and then fired home into the far corner of the goal.Josh Murphy and Reece Hall Johnson (sp?) stood out as well.I didnt stay for the 30 mins extra time as it was just too damn cold!OTBC

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I didnt stay for the 30 mins extra time as it was just too damn cold![/quote]Wimp!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I didnt stay for the 30 mins extra time as it was just too damn cold![/quote]

Wimp!
[/quote]

Seems like he should be joining Nutty on Blanket Boulevard.

I stayed to the end, good performance by the lads, had a bit of banter with a steward about one of their coaching staff standing in the Jarrold :-)

When is the next round draw ?

Maybe we will get drawn against the binners and their awesome acadamy.

We''ll probably get slaughtered as I think they win this cup most years, but it would be nice to play them at Carrow Road, if only to see what are known as the Binsby Babes.

Yes - remember going to this. From memory there was a sizeable crowd too - anyone got records of how many? Spearing, Donowa and Goss obviously went on to play a lot of games for us, with Clayton, Metcalf and others making the occasional appearance.

Let''s hope a couple of the current team go on to become first team players.