Sign in to follow this  
ScotCanary23

Swansea Tickets - For Sale?

Hi

After many many years of following our beloved Norwich I am finally getting the chance to get down to a home game. I am going to be travelling down from Scotland and wondering if someone or could put me in contact with someone who isn''t going to be making the Swansea game that would be willing to sell x 2 tickets.

Could you also tell me which pub is the regular or popular before the game?

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks

Kevin

You will be able to buy them from canaries.co.uk nearer to the fixture, they haven''t gone on sale yet.

Should have no problems getting two if you buy in the first week or so that they are available. You will likely have to put up with the Jarrold Stand or Riverend though, near-impossible to get Barclay tickets for casuals unless its a midweek game (when quite a few season ticket holders seem to sell their ticket back to the club).

I have a small inkling that you may actually be a Swansea fan who can''t get an away ticket?

I''ll give you the benefit of the doubt though. The Riverside complex has a couple of very large bars which will be packed full of Norwich fans, it is a few minute walk from the ground, one of them is a Wetherspoons.... get a good thousand or so City fans in there every Saturday both before and after the game.

Hi singupcarrowroad,

I can assure you that I am not. The last time I was able to see them was when pre-season up in Scotland when they played St Mirren, Livingston, Raith and Worthington was manager. I had the pleasure of talking after the game with Malky, Emblem, Needergaard and others.

Thank for your time I appreciate your help. Flights and Hotel all booked all now need is the tickets :)

Kevin

I suggest ringing the club to ask them when they will be going on general sale, so that you don''t miss out when they become available online. Shouldn''t have any issues buying casual tickets as long as you get in relatively quick (first few days or so). Just probably have to put up with a quiet part of the ground, very difficult to get Barclay tickets (where the noise is).

I would also add that IF he/she were an away fan, and going to sit in the home areas, that they wouldn''t last long, and get ejected as has happened at numerous games over the last few seasons. (e.g. a Man City fan getting lifted after 5 minutes this season, - thanks for the money !)

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I would also add that IF he/she were an away fan, and going to sit in the home areas, that they wouldn''t last long, and get ejected as has happened at numerous games over the last few seasons. (e.g. a Man City fan getting lifted after 5 minutes this season, - thanks for the money !)[/quote]

Having said that, when people buy casual tickets it clearly states on the on line buying tickets you must have bought a ticket for a recent home match, so I would say No chance.

My trusty bit of paper pinned to the wall tells me: Supermembers March 11, Members March 15 and general sale March 22.

Failing that, there are usually some corporate tickets available, assuming you are minted of course.

I''ve just had an email from the club with an update that Swansea tickets go on sale for members (etc) on Tuesday 5th March at 9am.  General sale of any left on Friday 8th.

Have to say I would be slightly impressed if Swansea sell out their allocation, unless they haven''t taken many.

singupcarrowroad - Did as you said and club expecting none to be available by the time they go on general sale. Have always had NCFC account number i.e merchandise purchases but have become a supermember to hope further my chances of obtaining the 2 x tickets I require on Tuesday at 9am.

Thanks

Kevin

If you''re now a supermember ScotCanary you''ll have no problems whatsoever first thing Tuesday morning.

Which hotel are you staying in and we can recommend some pubs that are close to your hotel as well as for the pre and post match beers?

"club expecting none to be available by the time they go on general sale"

They always say this, but there are almost always some left. You have just increased your chances of getting 2 seats together or one which isn''t stuck behind a post however.

"I would also add that IF he/she were an away fan, and going to sit in the home areas, that they wouldn''t last long, and get ejected as has happened at numerous games over the last few seasons"

All that one has to do as an away fan is:

1) Don''t talk

2) Don''t wear colours

3) Don''t celebrate a goal

Pretty sure that for every 1 that gets caught and thrown out there will be 20 sitting silently elsewhere.