Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Hughtons facts this season / Lamberts facts last season

same one, some policeman you are!!!!! No wonder crime in Norfolk is so rife!! Oh but then the only policing you do is of this messageboard with your gang isnt it!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]same one, some policeman you are!!!!! No wonder crime in Norfolk is so rife!! Oh but then the only policing you do is of this messageboard with your gang isnt it!!!
[/quote]

Retired in 1994 so do keep up baldy,chris,Lovechild or whatever.

And good evening to another gang member, never went away NN just laughing to myself at the number of posts the forum police chalk up each day, enjoy reading how the likes of yourself, my daddy, the poor plod to name but 3 chalk up so many posts from mainly slagging the likes of myself and Wiz off because we dare to say something that you may not agree with!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]And good evening to another gang member, never went away NN just laughing to myself at the number of posts the forum police chalk up each day, enjoy reading how the likes of yourself, my daddy, the poor plod to name but 3 chalk up so many posts from mainly slagging the likes of myself and Wiz off because we dare to say something that you may not agree with!!!
[/quote]

Lovely old job. Can you point me to these posts?

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]which ones?

[/quote]

"chalk up so many posts from mainly slagging the likes of myself and Wiz "

there are too many to point out, or are you going to say that you have never slagged me off or maybe doctored anything I have written?

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]there are too many to point out, or are you going to say that you have never slagged me off or maybe doctored anything I have written?
[/quote]

If there are too many to point out then just a few will do...

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]oh I have posted since we beat

Everton daddy, just for once you have got your facts wrong!!!!![/quote][quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]woops that should mean YET AGAIN you have your facts wrong!!![/quote]This is what irony looks like.

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]oh I have posted since we beat Everton daddy, just for once you have got your facts wrong!!!!![/quote]So speaking of facts, as we were, any view on these?Hughton''s facts this season / Lambert''s facts this seasonPositive:More clean sheets (9 compared to 5)More goals scored (27 to 26)Fewer goals conceded (41 to 52)More points (32 to 24)More wins (7 to 5)More draws (11 to 9)Fewer defeats (9 to 13)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Isn''t anyone else a little concerned though? His not posting may have nothing to do with the result. It could just be coincidence. I do hope the poor old boy hasn''t gone down with anything[W]

[/quote]

Not to worry - I''m told that it''s a temporary case of message board laryngitis, and is likely to be fully cured just after we play Manchester United at Old Trafford.

[/quote]Just in anticipation of this...http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=106218

Mister Chops'' Lovechild

Sun, Oct 19 2003

Last login

Last visited

Mon, Feb 25 2013

Hasn''t been here since Monday.  If it goes to form (not just referring to today''s game) I reckon he might be sniffing around from 4pm....

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]And good evening to another gang member, never went away NN just laughing to myself at the number of posts the forum police chalk up each day, enjoy reading how the likes of yourself, my daddy, the poor plod to name but 3 chalk up so many posts from mainly slagging the likes of myself and Wiz off because we dare to say something that you may not agree with!!!
[/quote]

Try not to rise to it mate, yes, I know its hard with these arseholes, but they want you to reply.

And you''re better than that.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]And good evening to another gang member, never went away NN just laughing to myself at the number of posts the forum police chalk up each day, enjoy reading how the likes of yourself, my daddy, the poor plod to name but 3 chalk up so many posts from mainly slagging the likes of myself and Wiz off because we dare to say something that you may not agree with!!![/quote]

Try not to rise to it mate, yes, I know its hard with these arseholes, but they want you to reply.

[/quote]Well, about playing by those rules....[quote user="Web Team Celia"]

3. Users must not post messages which:

Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others[/quote]

Here we go.

No, Wiz gets a lot of flack for saying something like:

Hughton has not improved the defense this season.

Then trying to stick by it despite the weight of facts being against him. Then he changes his mind, says that''s not what he meant and then goes on about the lack of goals.

Now, if he had said we were not doing well enough going forward in terms of goals then few would probably argue with him.

But the defence? Then you have the three stand moment City keeps hitting him with. And now you have the ''lets slag off a comedian with a Norfolk accent'' posts.

So yeah, if you want to sympathise with someone for stating their opinion as being right, ignoring facts and then slagging of part of someones cultural identity then go for it, just know what you are saddling up with cowgirl. :)

Though Wiz, you are right - I was hoping my lovechild would reply to this post.[quote user="Mister Chops"]So speaking of facts, as we were, any view on these?Hughton''s facts this season / Lambert''s facts this seasonPositive:More clean sheets (9 compared to 5)More goals scored (27 to 26)Fewer goals conceded (41 to 52)More points (32 to 24)More wins (7 to 5)More draws (11 to 9)Fewer defeats (9 to 13)[/quote]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, about playing by those rules....

[quote user="Web Team Celia"]

Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others
[/quote]

[/quote]

If I go (bring it on) you and a few others are coming with me![:D]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]And good evening to another gang member, never went away NN just laughing to myself at the number of posts the forum police chalk up each day, enjoy reading how the likes of yourself, my daddy, the poor plod to name but 3 chalk up so many posts from mainly slagging the likes of myself and Wiz off because we dare to say something that you may not agree with!!![/quote]

[/quote]Well, about playing by those rules....[quote user="Web Team Celia"]

Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I wasn''t suggesting you should be banned.  Just saying that you can''t keep moaning about the rules not being applied if you''re going to keep breaking them yourself.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, about playing by those rules....

[quote user="Web Team Celia"]

Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t be so sure. Plenty have gone whilst you and a few others stayed...