Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Lawrenson & Morgans predictions - Man Utd v Norwich

BBC Sport football expert Mark Lawrenson is pitting his wits against a different guest each week this season.

His opponent for the latest round of Premier League games is journalist, TV host and Arsenal fan

Piers Morgan.

Lawro went for 2 - 0

The most annoying pr!ck on tv and journalism went 4 - 0.  

I personally fancy us scoring :-)

How to make Lawro''s predictions even worse.

Get Piers Morgan to join in.... Oh dear. Get enough of his rubbish RTed onto my twitter feed.

Well thanks a lot guys!!!!!!You made me look on the BBC website to see what they had to say about the game in the predictions section, I clicked the link and got a blinking video of Piers Morgan presumably giving it large I don''t know, didn''t watch it. Why the dickens does that attention whore get a video on the beeb when every one else gets a cursory mention when they do the predictions?

He has, because he''s an Arsenal fan.

But anyway, the comments from Lawro about our game are fair enough. Just your standard Norwich will put up a good fight but Manure should have enough quality to win. Talks up our form in recent games against them which is nice as we''ve done very well in the past few years against the big boys (bar Man City and Liverpool!)

I can''t help a certain feeling of admiration for Pier Morgan that someone with so little natural ability has managed to get such a high- profile career.  He does seem to take a positive relish in winding people up and getting flak, the 8-0 prediction is a classic example. 

He does seem to have a genuine belief in the gun control ideas he''s putting forward, but in the US I think that also counts as winding up a large slice of the public so while it''s a good thing, it also raises his profile etc etc.

I was hoping when he landed the CNN role we would see/hear less of him over hear, sadly I was wrong. 

You just need the right agent - one who is well connected, hence the dross on TV whereby talentless halfwits are rourinely paraded in front of us.

Somewhile back the twon of Fakenham hired some PR person/company to raise their profile and lo and behold not long after they featured a few times on the national weather forecast.

As to Morgan being an Arsenal supporter he is as much that as David Mellor was a Chelsea suporter. Similarly the paupers made much of Sheepshanks supposed support of their grubby little club, yet he didn''t attend their cup final nor was ever seen standing in the North Stand as later claimed.

A calssic example was Liza Minellis ex husband who decided to launch himself into TV as some kind of celeb or something. A very short lived career followed as there has to be something that resonates or sells. He had nothing other than being an ex husband and having a face like a melted toby jug.

It''s who you know and also knowing how to pay them.

I feel that that cunt being right is actually more depressing than us losing.