Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Man utd predictions

Don''t know if this has been posted yet couldn''t see it anywhere but how you all think we''ll get on

I''m going for 2 - 0 to united hope I''m wrong but I can''t see us getting anything up there

I would love it if we got at least one point, but I can''t see it. Manure may have players out and all with an eye on the European game on Tuesday, but they have enough in defence to stop us scoring. They are generally too quick for our rather slow defenders, so I expect them to score a few.

They may ease off when the game is won,say 2-0, but that is the best score we can achieve, I fear.

I''m gonna go 2-1 United.

Can''t see us getting anything on away soil, but then at 80 minutes I couldn''t see us getting anything against Everton!

2-1, Man Utd winner in Fergie Time from an offside Van Persie after Rooney punches Bassong in the face and the ref waves play on.

2-0 home win - they will want to avoid last years debacle and SAF will have his team of internationals ready.   a mundane game for us as if we lose we have not really lost anything and a point or more is a bonus.

COYY

Last year was a classic example where we were the better team but failed to take our chances. A 2-0 repeat of that outcome has to be likely. But I really think we can get something today. Ultimately the result today doesn''t matter. But ManU do lose at home, as Mark Bunn will be able to tell his team mates from experience of his last trip to OT.

Seems rather likely that we will lose - almost everyone else does up there! - but hopefully we''ll do enough to give them something to think about, and an upset is never out of the question. You do have to hope we don''t get the usual muppets on here afterwards if we don''t come home with anything....

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Seems rather likely that we will lose - almost everyone else does up there! - but hopefully we''ll do enough to give them something to think about, and an upset is never out of the question. You do have to hope we don''t get the usual muppets on here afterwards if we don''t come home with anything....[/quote]

^ This ^

I think that on any given day, we can be a match for any team in this league, but I''m just not quite sure on today. We could as easily get a point as lose, but I''ll go for a 2-1 defeat, which will mean we do them on away goals.

Most likely result is a defeat however never get a real hiding need to keep it tight for as long as possible if concede in first five time to go for a walk.  Could we get a result I hope so if Rooney plays good has not scored against us as far as I can remember. 

1-1

City to weather the early storm and nick a goal against the run of play.

United to equalise straight after half time but huff and puff and hit the woodwork before the end.

Man U named a good starting line up tbh, id say 4-0 Man U :<

If there is a couple of goals in it at the end we will have done ok.

Looks like you we''re right, YB; four goals probably flattered them but the game is 90 minutes and we tired too much for the last five. IMO we ''deserved'' 0-0 at h-t and it could be said to have been kind-of working, but life goes on, we took more points from them this season than most - not that this has stopped the complaints.