Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

POTs thus far

1. Snodgrass

2. Bassong

3. Johnson/Hoolahan

Plenty of time for it to change with new names entering the mix, 29% of the season left and Holt could go on a ridiculous goalscoring run.... or Tettey could come back from injury and play as well in the last ten games like he did his first ten.

Bassong for me. How people can say Johnson gets it is beyond me (though obviously everyone has their opinion, even if they are wrong) perhaps most improved player?

Unless there''s some massive performances in the last 10 or so games, my top two are Bassong followed by Snodgrass, the third place is up for grabs.

If he keeps up the performance of the last few games I may even say Turner, and I never thought I''d say that after his first couple of games!

1. Snodgrass - constant consistent top performer. Top scorer and most probably up there on assists too.

2. Johnson - completely revelling in his role under Hughton. Always questioned his passing ability but this year he has improved massively and performed consistently for us.

3. Turner/Bassong - This pairing has been an inspired signing by Hughton. Two experienced prem regulars pulled out of the hat, and they''ve been a massive reason we''ve done well. When one of them is missing, boy do we look weak, but together they do a massive job. Turner especially doesn''t get all the credit he deserves.

Honourable mention for Hoolahoop too who has been really good this season in his supporting striker role, 2 caps and a goal for his country too. Top lad!

Bassong without a doubt for me, we look a totally different side defensively without him, with lack of any genuine organisation. The guy is top class and is, personally, as good a defender as we''re ever going to get really. I''m sure he would at least challenge for a first team spot at a team like Everton

Snodgrass would be my number two, has been our best attacking outlet this season and has become some what a key player in the last few games

The third choice is very hard really think Ruddy would be getting it if he never had gone injured. But Turner, Johnson, Hoolahan, and Tettey are all surely in with a shout

Bassong. Transformed our defence beyond belief and our good form has always been down to him, second would be  Snodgrass then Michael Turner.

[quote]user="pablofarmer"]Bassong

Johnson, those that don''t know what must ot go to games!

Snoddy[/quote]

Snodgrass

Bassong

Turner or holt for his work on the pitch

No way should Johnson be on the list (in my opinion)......Its for player of the season, not for playing well every other match, and yes I have been to the games ;)

Too early to say - Bassong & Snodgrass have performed well and are slightly in front of the rest.

The way KK is going - give him 2 or 3 games and he''d overtake these two.

[quote user="pablofarmer"]

Johnson, those that don''t know what must ot go to games! [/quote]Or they simply have a different opinion than you.Shocking isn''t it [:O]

1.Bassong

2.Snodgrass

....are ,I would have thought set in stone.

3. In my opionion should be Turner but people are unlikely to fill in a POTS voting slip and put Turner''s name instead of Bassong, so in might well be Johnson?

Can''t argue with that Bassong is player of the season, its his to lose rather than a chance anyone else can overtake.

So keep Bassong fit we stay up and he''s player of the season Snodgrass second agreed third spot depends how the remaining games pan out.

1. Snodgrass (contribution has been essential)

2. Bassong (Solid for us. We''re a much better team when he''s in it)

3. Turner, Johnson, Bunn (3 horse race for me at the moment. Kei could even sneak in!)

Can''t decide between Snodgrass and Bassong, both deserve it but Snoddy is the most likely to get it as attacking players always have the advantage in these sort of things.

Third place could go to nearly anyone, Johnson has been consistent if not spectacular, Turner has improved massively, if Tettey or Garrido recaptured early season form they''d be in with a shout, if Holty can grab a few more goals he''ll be up there as well.

1. Snodgrass (makes such a difference, never stops and always a threat)

2. Bassong (Soo cool and calm, as though he''s been a world class CB his whole life. Glad it''s with us he''s finally showing what a class act he is)

3. Turner (really chuffed he''s turned it around from the beginning of the season as he was a signing I was really excited about as I thought that was the way we needed to go - buying experience and proven quality but still with enough to prove. Has been a rock at CB and a fantastic partner for Bassong)

Hoolahan just misses out as I think these 3 have been playing more consistently at a high standard, though Wes has been and will still be vital in keeping us up.

1. Bassong

2. Snodgrass

3. Turner

With no disrespect to any of the other players or Paul Lambert, it shows a lot about Chris Hughton, the dealings he''s done and how he''s transformed our team that most of the votes are going to his signings. Long may this continue!

Snodgrass - our best and most consistent performer over the whole season. Great attitude and work rate.

Bassong - when he''s played has been up there with Snoddy. Of all our players his presence is the most crucial to the team.

Johnson - excellent season. Deserved some recognition.

Looking above these 3 seem to be the top 3 choice of the majority with the big debate being whether Snoddy or Bassong will win.