Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Win at home to Southampton and we go 10th

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ricardo"]It''s looking more and more like the bottom 4 will struggle to get past 36 points.
[/quote]

Thats 4 more then we currently have ricardo.

[/quote]

Happy to lay you 25-1 that we get more than 4 points Wiz.
[/quote]

Okay I''ll take that bet ricardo.

Where do I send my 1p stake money to?[;)]

[/quote]

As a suggestion, you might send it to the moderator on the QPR forum. They seem to love your small offerings of anti-Norwich on that site.

I agree Morty, but a win would make a big difference and even move us further up the table. As for the relegation issue, I agree with Ricardo that 36 points should be enough. IMO, I think any of the bottom 4 teams are going to struggle to get more than 33-34 points, but 36 is a good target.

[quote user="morty"]It is far more important to not lose this game than it is to win it.[/quote]You''re right there Morty but our number won''t be up if we don''t.On paper this is one of our '' winnable '' games but I''ve a horrible feeling we''ll lose to keep us all sweating for a bit longer.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="ricardo"]It''s looking more and more like the bottom 4 will struggle to get past 36 points.
[/quote]

Thats 4 more then we currently have ricardo.

[/quote]

Happy to lay you 25-1 that we get more than 4 points Wiz.
[/quote]

Okay I''ll take that bet ricardo.

Where do I send my 1p stake money to?[;)]

[/quote]

As a suggestion, you might send it to the moderator on the QPR forum. They seem to love your small offerings of anti-Norwich on that site.

[/quote]

Oh droll, so droll.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"]It is far more important to not lose this game than it is to win it.[/quote]

Win it and we are safe on the other hand.

Two sides to every coin mate.[/quote]

Totally agree. My point was more that if we only get a point out of the game, it denies Southampton 2 points, and there will be no need to hit any panic buttons.