Sign in to follow this  
Bill

This is the end of the world as we know it - FACT

Any team not reaching 40 points is automatically relegated - FACT

If Reading, Wigan and Aston Villa win their next three games they will be above us - FACT

It is easier to get 8 points when you are in the bottom four, than when you are mid table - FACT

24 points to 32 points is easier than 32 points to 40 points - FACT

If Reading and Aston Villa win their next three games (after their next game) they will be above us - TRUER FACT

Teams below us today picked up points meaning we are likely to be relegated even quicker - FACT

One thing you are forgetting is that no team outside of Manchester is mathematically safe  so therefore every team from 3rd downwards is able to get relegated - Fact

A fact that is a fact is a fact!An idiot, is an idiot that''s an idiotThe fact an idiot is an idiot is a factThe fact that a fact is idiotic is an odiotic factAn idiot that says fact is an idiot, fact?So is it a fact that an idiot that says fact is an idiot?Or the fact is that it is factual they''re an idiot that says factIs it idiotic to assume that all the above is factual?Is it fact that an idiot is factualA fact is a fact that''s a matter of factAnother matter of fact is an idiot idiotic?[;)]

[quote user="City1st"]

Any team not reaching 40 points is automatically relegated - FACT - could also be FICTION

If Reading, Wigan and Aston Villa win their next three games they will be above us - FACT - unless we win any of them - therefore could also be FICTION

It is easier to get 8 points when you are in the bottom four, than when you are mid table - FACT - BALDERDASH

24 points to 32 points is easier than 32 points to 40 points - FACT - BALDERDASH

If Reading and Aston Villa win their next three games (after their next game) they will be above us - TRUER FACT as mentioned above -  unless we win any of them - therefore could also be FICTION

Teams below us today picked up points meaning we are likely to be relegated even quicker - FACT - BALDERDASH - only QPR and WHU picked up 3 points, Sunderland got one. With the exception of QPR (which was a blip) none of the main relegation contenders picked up any points - FACT

Our gap to the relegation places is still the same 8 points that it was before the man Utd game - FACT

[/quote]

Please see my factual quotes to your work of fiction above - in red.

I know you must have your tongue firmly wedged in your cheek, but there are some members of this board who will believe you and start to fret, setting off waves of panic stricken wailing and caterwauling, leading to mass hysteria on the board, calls for heads to roll and a general state of anarchy! (OK, I might be slightly exaggerating.......... but you really shouldn''t wind these poor souls up - it''s not sporting [:D])

" and start to fret, setting off waves of panic stricken wailing and caterwauling"

I doubt they need any help from me

[quote user="City1st"]

Any team not reaching 40 points is automatically relegated - FACT

If Reading, Wigan and Aston Villa win their next three games they will be above us - FACT

It is easier to get 8 points when you are in the bottom four, than when you are mid table - FACT

24 points to 32 points is easier than 32 points to 40 points - FACT

If Reading and Aston Villa win their next three games (after their next game) they will be above us - TRUER FACT

Teams below us today picked up points meaning we are likely to be relegated even quicker - FACT

City1st is a doom monger - FACT

[/quote]

I suggest you change the word polish for ''joke with''