Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Some fine support from these fellows today

So I was just browsing here, twitter and facebook, and I saw some really dedicated fans here. Very educated fellows, I''m sure.

"This club is a joke, pathetic that it is a part of the Premier league!!"

"if I had been the manager of Norwich - I,d have given the reserves a game today - and rested the first team players."

"Embarrassing..Hughton out! You''re welcome to Villa just like Lambo..If i was earning as much money as him, my team sure as hell would win the bloody games whether it''s United or QPR"

"We will probably survive this year but whats the point if we have to watch this total rubbish!"

"Hughton has been shocking, negative and pessimistic throughout his time here..it''s finally rubbing off on the fans and about time too! we''re only in 13th place because all the teams below us are in poor form"

"Were over achieving"

"Bout time Camp made the starting lineup"

"cancelling my season ticket!!"

"I know Blackpool got relegated their season in the prem...but they were good to watch,,they seemed to play with no fear"

"This coach has NO confidence in his own players and puts them in a straitjacket. All game you can hear him shouting at them. Shut up Hughton!"

If we stay up this season it will be in spite of Hughton and not because of him.

"Well done to the players for showing heart and effort, especially with ''Coach Negative'' banging away in your ear all game. "

These lads all put you lot to shame!

*sigh*

These are all genuine comments by the way, compiled from Facebook, Twitter and here.

That''s a symptom of becoming one of the 20 subsidiaries of Premier League Plc.

It''s the downside of being in this league. The upside is that the club can afford to sign decent players, can repay its debt, and we get to mingle with the likes of Rooney.

Like chops was saying earlier, the bad thing about the internet is that it gives the idiots the chance to have a big voice.

You should have named and shamed, especially the twitter folk, they would set themselves up for some twitter abuse.

To be fair I was having a rant and a rare up after the game,but I''ve had the time to calm down before putting anything on the internet. Maybe others should do it.

"To be fair I was having a rant and a rare up after the game,but I''ve had the time to calm down before putting anything on the internet. Maybe others should do it. "

This applies to me too. But some people are just doing this and going on and on and on....

Thought I would add this...

"again i''ve been left feeling mugged and not by eastern europeans, another days pay gone on match ticket , petrol ,scoff and for what, not one shot on or off target, the same old tatics and negative performance. why didn''t hughton just go for it instead of playing it safe and that really worked again didn''t it hughton. mybe against southampton he''ll offer us a change of tatics. hughton out."

[quote user="BWs Cat "]Thought I would add this...

"again i''ve been left feeling mugged and not by eastern europeans, another days pay gone on match ticket , petrol ,scoff and for what, not one shot on or off target, the same old tatics and negative performance. why didn''t hughton just go for it instead of playing it safe and that really worked again didn''t it hughton. mybe against southampton he''ll offer us a change of tatics. hughton out."[/quote]

Does that bigot tw@ not remember Russell Martin saying it over from about two yards out? Pretty sure that was a shot off target. Put that in to go 1-1 and it could have been a completely different outcome.

different outccome ?

you''ll be happy, a BBC chap has mooted the idea of changing Football results to Football outcomes (I kid you not)

as to the missed goal, the ref had already signalled a foul by Holt, so that would not have been a goal and so would not have affected the result

" you''ll be happy, a BBC chap has mooted the idea of changing Football results to Football outcomes (I kid you not)"

Who was it?

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

[quote user="City1st"]

different outccome ?

you''ll be happy, a BBC chap has mooted the idea of changing Football results to Football outcomes (I kid you not)

as to the missed goal, the ref had already signalled a foul by Holt, so that would not have been a goal and so would not have affected the result

[/quote]

Yeah I forgot about that City1st. Haha.