Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Manchester United were flattered by 4-0

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]"4-0 is Man Utd''s biggest win this season - they have done this three times, once against us of course and twice against Wigan"

But it is the 9th time that they have scored four or more goals this season, and the 11th time they have kept a clean sheet, for another perspective on our defensive and attacking failings.[/quote]

Yep

"I don''t follow the relevance of the number of times Man Zu have scored 4 this season"

It isn''t relevant, but neither was the number of times that Man Utd have won precisely 4-0, which is what I was replying to. That poster pretty much said that Man Utd had only won 4-0 three times this season, one against us. I was merely pointing out that they have scored four or more 9 times, and conceded none 11 times.

It''s like trigger''s broom "I''ve had this broom eleven years, never let me down, only had seven new heads and five new handles". Or something like that.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Thanks YC. Have you ever seen "Scanners"? I now see Sir Fergie''s features on that exploding head ...[/quote]

No, I haven''t. I''ll Google it and see what it''s all about.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]Thanks YC. Have you ever seen "Scanners"? I now see Sir Fergie''s features on that exploding head ...[/quote]

[/quote]

Bly... is that you.......

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Bly... is that you.......

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

Now, come on Nutty, when was the last time you ever saw such an admission from Bly?