Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Has anyone else noticed...

"So were you on holiday or in prison?"

A bit of one and a temporary change of work that didn''t allow me to ''fool'' about on here so much

Working in suffolk in fact, on some regional competition

[quote user="Wiz"]Maybe, just maybe, posts deleted are removed by the mods which are off subject or of a direct personal attack nature.I have no need to report anyone, you lot ain''t good enough to get to me...........nor will you ever be.Bring it on and give me your best shot.[/quote]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I avoid this board for a few days after a poor performance these days. Which is a shame because there used to be decent debates. Now it just descends into stupid over-reactions & name calling where keyboard drama-queens bask in their own glows of self-importance.[/quote]

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]To be fair, City 1st has tended to swapped bile for sarcasm and satire over the past few weeks, and often hits the mark. Humourously, too.

BTW you were off the board yourself for a few weeks, City 1st. I doubt you had disappeared in a huff a la LDC. Not your style.  So were you on holiday or in prison?

[/quote]

Just for the record, there was no huff.    I spent about two weeks being  misrepresented every time I made a post - why?  Because I dared to air an opinion that didn''t fit with the in crowd''s view of things.   Fighting back only made it worse as certain so called respectable posters twisted my words and generally tried to undermine me, not with argument, but with garbage.  I simply got fed up with it.   If you''ve ever been targeted in such a way you will know what I mean.  If you haven''t you probably wouldn''t understand.   There was no huff, simply frustration and realisation that fighting back against people who are more interested in protecting their status on a messageboard than talking about the club, is a waste of time.  

If it looks like a huff, sounds like a huff.......it''s a huff.

LDC I think you should reinvent yo'' bad self, become the boards sweet talkin'' street talker - Huffy Bear.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]That''s a rum old "leaving" when you pop back every couple of hours to see if you''re being talked about. Them old ears burning, bor?[/quote]

The LDC brand has had its day, I fear.  However, the person behind it is still a Norwich supporter and still likes to keep in touch with what is going on and the pinkun is still my homepage.   But if people say things about me - am I not allowed to comment on them, or is the board only for a select few to air their views?        

[quote user="Wiz"]

Maybe, just maybe, posts deleted are removed by the mods which are off subject or of a direct personal attack nature.

I have no need to report anyone, you lot ain''t good enough to get to me...........nor will you ever be.

Bring it on and give me your best shot.

[/quote]

I take it this is not your website then ? [:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Just for the record, there was no huff.    I spent about two weeks being  misrepresented every time I made a post - why?  Because I dared to air an opinion that didn''t fit with the in crowd''s view of things.   Fighting back only made it worse as certain so called respectable posters twisted my words and generally tried to undermine me, not with argument, but with garbage.  I simply got fed up with it.   If you''ve ever been targeted in such a way you will know what I mean.  If you haven''t you probably wouldn''t understand.   There was no huff, simply frustration and realisation that fighting back against people who are more interested in protecting their status on a messageboard than talking about the club, is a waste of time.  

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think we should have a upper class section of this message board for those who were grammar school educated.  Or perhaps the same board but secondary modern riff raff can only post on Tuesdays.[/quote]

What about those of us who had further education at college?[/quote]

Only so your mum could get the family allowance extended. It doesn''t count! [:(]

[/quote]

Your mind works in a funny way. I thought I went to college to get an education in a trade. Some posters on here do like to make untrue assumptions/statements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo

A most memorable song, which was unfortunately spoilt all too often by many of the ''lower orders'' in the Barclay choosing to not sing the correct word(s)

Their habit of replacing ''welcome home'' with ''f*** off home and directing it towards away support provided for a very unsavoury atmosphere

And I have to wonder if such unruly behaviour would not have also had happened thrn had there been a chap directing everybody to stand up and squawk out the cuckoo clock shriek just before the game started

A far, far cry from the gentile times we enjoy now

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Rock The Boat"]To be fair, City 1st has tended to swapped bile for sarcasm and satire over the past few weeks, and often hits the mark. Humourously, too.

BTW you were off the board yourself for a few weeks, City 1st. I doubt you had disappeared in a huff a la LDC. Not your style.  So were you on holiday or in prison?

[/quote]

[/quote]

You should have called in Walphy, old chap. He''d have whapped ''em! Bit late now though.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

You should have called in Walphy, old chap. He''d have whapped ''em! Bit late now though.

OTBC

[/quote]

The reurn of Walphy is literally in your hands Bly. [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

How quiet this forum has been since we beat Everton? I''m sure there must be a logical explaination for this but all I can think of is that people use this as a place to moan when they''re disappointed with results. Could there be other reasons?

[/quote]

Canary Call is often busier after a defeat. A lot of people like a good old moan - it''s good for the soul.