Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Paul mcveigh

Anyone else feed up with him all he kept going on about was how much class man utd have got so annoying if he loves um so much why don''t he go up there and commentate on them every week he done the same in the liverpool game......

Bit like hughton really always praising the other team

Well, it''s true. What else is he going to say?

"Man U are ok I guess. Got a bit lucky to be 15 points at the top of table in my opinion and Van Persie is just a fluke."

ive stopped listening to norfolk because of him, hes far to into brown nosing hughton for my liking makes you realise how good roy waller (rip) and even adams used to be

Cant stand McSmall and Butler :( Very amatuer.One brown noses all the time and the other tries to be the everyman fanThey remind me of the chuckle brothers, without the humour....

He''ll be ok later. He''s just getting the stick that Roy Waller and Neil Adams used to get when they did it.

Some things never change....

He''s just starting out in ways as a broadcaster, no doubt he''ll improve.

But he''s only telling it as it is - I''m sorry that he lacks your very heavily laden green and yellow tinted specs.

Man Utd are a class above everyone this year, even Man City cannot keep up with them with the millions they''ve spent. They were country miles the better team on Saturday, and have so much class they are beyond us in terms of footballing ability. We accepted that, that''s why nobody is that worried about the fact we lost - if anything we played very well to keep it at 2-0 for so long, just poor and tired defending in the final 10 let us down.

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]Yeah we all know man utd are a class team but you don''t have to go on about it every 5 mins[/quote]

What? like Hughton does?

As much as utd are good, did we do as much as we could on Saturday and in my opinion I don''t think we did. If you sit as deep as we did you invite the other team to keep coming back at you. I think Hughton thought we''d defend the whole 90 mins as we didn''t really have any confidence going forward.

I know this game wont shape our season and anything was a bonus from the game, then why didn''t we go there with a more attacking attitude/ line up?

Regarding mcveigh/butler....mcveigh is full of his own importance and butler thinks he''s some big time presenter. Just for the record I think Adrian Forbes speaks a lot more sense than mcveigh when analysing the game.

Sing up - we may hay played a more attacking formation but I don''t feel team Hughton does all out attacking style in the same way as our previous manager. Get the feeling we always seem to have a ball n chain attached when attacking this season.

Also we are just too slow as a team...none of the utd goals were fast breakaway goals.

I like McVeigh''s enthusiasm and sense of humour but I''m not a great fan of Rob Butler, who sounds to me like he should be on TalkSport with all his unfounded opinions.

sing up the south stand - We did play more attacking and actually created some openings in the second half. The last two goals can probably be put down to tiredness and the side having given up.  One shot all game is a pretty dismal showing against any side.