Sign in to follow this  
bradley11

Cromer Town VS. Norwich City U21's - Please Read.

Tomorrow - Wednesday 6th March, see''s Anglian Combination side Cromer Town take on Norwich City u21''s in the semi final of the prestigious Norfolk Senior Cup.

It would be great to get a bumper crowd at Cabbell Park, Cromer (Opposite Cromer Hospital) for this special event. There is potential history in the making should Cromer win, making them the first Anglian Combination side to best Norwich City. It''s also a great chance to see what players are coming through to ranks at the club, whilst also supporting a local football club.

Kick off is 7:30 PM with admission being £6 for Adults and £1 for children with under 5''s going free.

Please come and support both Cromer Town and Norwich City in the Norfolk Norfolk coast sunshine.

just got back from the match........

thought theres bugger all on tonite so took the trip to chilly cromer from norwich :)

at the end of the day was a very comfortable win for us could have had a LOT more but their keeper did some decent saves and are finishing wasnt always great...

what i did notice tho we played near enough like the first team... not much down the wings and long balls with loza 9/10 always getting past his man and silly quick ! and scored 2/3 i think...

murphys werent bad again.... reece mcgeehan ? CM  i think scottish looked decent too......a lot went through him...

and last half hour we brought on this huge player ! lol i think it was the other murphy bro but maybe not as thought they were wingers ? and this guy was built like a brick s h e e e t house! lol .... :)

bring on wroxham :)

anyone looking like they could step up to the ''first team'' soon, Daz ?

yeh i think it was morris.... looked a little different though i thinnnnnnnk...(maybe just my eyes lol )

ummm perhaps josh murphy ? at the minute anyway.... i mean delivery was pretty shocking tonite and i think as cromer were very poor our kids i think must have just thought going to be too easy here...

and quite a few were greedy always a pass on but no 1 made it and tried to take the team on or shoot and get it blocked etc.......

and the pitch could have rivalled humpback mountain ;) lol .........

how could i forget loza upfront ! lol .. stupidly quick and always manages to finish most of his chances.... :P been good for quite a while now too,,,

"and quite a few were greedy always a pass on but no 1 made it and tried to take the team on or shoot and get it blocked etc......."

They will never get into the first team with an attitude like that.