Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Match thread v Saints.

we were embarassingly poor. I hope weve got enough points to stay up as were not gonna get many more playing like that!!

Im sick of hughton and his anti football, 15 goal attempts from the away team to our 4. He may keep us up but he really isnt doing a good job.

[quote user="NWC"]we were embarassingly poor. I hope weve got enough points to stay up as were not gonna get many more playing like that!![/quote]9 points from the drop.... infact we are joint 10th!

[quote user="JF"]Im sick of hughton and his anti football, 15 goal attempts from the away team to our 4. He may keep us up but he really isnt doing a good job.[/quote]that Lambert fellow played attack attack attack football.. ~Villa are heading for Europe....

Fuck you holt!!! I bet no one said that last week when he scored the winner so no fuck you thickle fucking fans make me sick

[quote user="Darren"]Fuck you holt!!! I bet no one said that last week when he scored the winner so no fuck you thickle fucking fans make me sick[/quote]thanks for the post Grant... enjoy the 3 big Macs for dinner...

Always knew it''d be a very tough game against Southampton. Even had a horrible nightmare 2 days ago that we lost 2-1 against them at home and had a terrible feeling before the game. I''ll take a point all day long even if I''m gutted that the big man didn''t bury his pen. Our first bloody Premier League pen of the season too lol. 9 clear at the moment. Could have been sat in 10th overnight, but still on the same points as Stoke, Fulham and West Ham and they''re all likely to lose they''re next games. Everyone at the bottom is playing each other over the coming weeks so hopefully we can keep picking up points and staying ahead of them

I think we should relocate the ground... somewhere near a steaming pile of 5hit in the sticks... that way it will match what we produce week in week out...

Wait until the next win and it''ll be ''ALL CHANGE'' again.Win against Everton in the last minute everyone s***s themselves. Have an off-day against an attacking Southampton fighting for their lives and draw and it''s ''game oveerrrr man, game overrrr''

[quote user="Darren"]Fuck you holt!!! I bet no one said that last week when he scored the winner so no fuck you thickle fucking fans make me sick[/quote]Are they fickle fans who also have a lisp?

Nothing to do with a lisp just somone who is thick. By theway, I thought your contribution regarding Block Quotes shortly after the match ended was a bit staged.