Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Southampton predictions

Norwich 2-3 SouthamptonThey''re a team that i allways dread us playing. I don''t know why it is but they often seem to get one over us. Although i dont fear them as much with this Pochitino bloke in charge as i did when Adkins was there.

Not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere but this paragraph from Hughton concerns me a little;

"It''s always very important when you play against the teams around you and these are the games that you can''t afford to lose," he said. "So the main incentive for us will be to make sure that Southampton don''t get the three points."

I understand where he''s coming from but I would rather us be focusing on taking three points instead of ''"the main incentive" being Southampton not getting them. The more I look at it I feel it will be a draw. That''s fine I guess but a win would be very welcome indeed.

I don''t care if we lose.  I don''t even care if we get relegated.  I want constant attacking football at any cost.  I go to be entertained and if that means we lost 7-1 but attack every second of the game, I will be happy.That may sound mad, but I heard someone basically say it.

[quote user="kellybrook"]I don''t care if we lose.  I don''t even care if we get relegated.  I want constant attacking football at any cost.  I go to be entertained and if that means we lost 7-1 but attack every second of the game, I will be happy.That may sound mad, but I heard someone basically say it.[/quote]That not only sounds mad - it is mad.    [:D]With that approach to every game we would be playing Conference football in four years time - and that''s not very entertaining at all!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]0-0.A repeat of the recent Newcastle, Fulham and QPR games. [/quote]Sadly both today''s performance and result were highly predictable. Should have put a bet on.