Sign in to follow this  
SYG

No pride, no passion...

No excitement, no drive.

Call it what you want, today was awful.

No one was up for it, Southampton made us play like the away team.

Our ''golden boy'' Grant Holt is not good enough (not just because of the penalty miss) he is lazy, over weight and seems very disinterested.

Some kids behind me were blaming Bunn, but he done his job and kept a clean sheet, it''s not his fault Holts laziness made him basically play on the right wing for the last 10mins.

We are now well and truly in a relegation battle

City 3 shots all game - 2 on target

Saints 15 shots - 7 on target

Says all you need to know.

We have 3 people with managerial experience in charge and if that''s the best they can get out of the squad we have then God help us.

Yes we are, stop looking through yellow and green tinted glasses

Was sock what can he do holty, kk, hoolahoops and snoddy played the majority of the game.

They are our better forward players and today they did nothing to say we deserve to be in the premier league.

[quote user="SYG"]

We are now well and truly in a relegation battle[/quote]9 points and 5 teams separate us from the drop....for us to go down we would need the teams below us to go on title winning form and not drop points against each other...Explain how we are in a relegation fight?

I''m not, I''m just being logical, we''re 9 points clear and probably on need another 3 or 4 points. We are not in a relegation battle.

Rest assured if anyone goes on "a bit of run" it won''t be NCFC, but there are plenty more "draws" in us.

Teams need go on a run yes, but two of those teams need to play us.

Villa won away from home today, and if we performe like we did today, they can beat us, so that''s 3points for them.

It''s not as stupid as people say it is

If we continue to play like that other teams will beat us. Only good luck intervened to save us from losing today. Good luck intervened at the end but this time in favour of Southampton and some semblance of fairness was achieved. Until the points/games left ratio confirm that we are safe anybody who says that we are not still in a relegation struggle is in denial.

We aren''t in a relegation battle but I do still it as possibility for us. We are currently 9 points clear of the drop, though Wigan have a game in hand but are still in the cup. The fixture list for next weekend does look positive for me though. Villa v QPR and Wigan v Newcastle - a draw won''t be very effective but defeat could have big consequences on Villa, QPR or Wigan. Southampton host Liverpool and Reading go to Old Trafford. If we win at Sunderland I think we will have done enough because of how the results would probably turn out

[quote user="SYG"]Teams need go on a run yes, but two of those teams need to play us.

Villa won away from home today, and if we performe like we did today, they can beat us, so that''s 3points for them.

It''s not as stupid as people say it is[/quote]2 of those teams need to play us.. so thats 6 points dropped meaning we are 3 points away from the drop... those teams also need to play each other.. they both cant win... meaning 3 points from the drop we stay...the only way we can balls it up is if we fail to get a point in any of our remaining games and ALL of the teams above us suddenly become manchester united form wise.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]  If we win at Sunderland I think we will have done enough because of how the results would probably turn out[/quote]

I think there is more chance of Nelson getting his eye back.

"If" we win at Sunderland. And what is the chance of that happening? If we play like we did today then we have no chance.

If Holt plays we have no chance, and IF we lose of course we are in a relegation battle, get real people