Sign in to follow this  
xymox

Place for next season

Ok just for fun. Will we be 8th, 14th, 17th or 1st in the championship.

Where do you think next season will go and why?

8th - Will stay up this season and add 2 or 3 quality players in the summer making us well good like

Don''t think we''ll be anywhere in the championship next season cos I don''t think we''re going to get relegated :-)

29 posts since 2007

should tell you all you need to know

don''t feed the troll

Pot calling the kettle black?!

Anyway a comfortable mid league next season. Just missing out on Europe. But a much stronger team with some of our youth breaking through. Marvellous.

City first. I did not realise it was a pre requisite of this site to post many thousand of times.

I tend to view and enjoy some of the discussion rather than post but if posting is the requirement should I try that if only to challenge some of the nonsense you post?

It''s your kind of response that ruins what could be great discussion about a common passion. You are a bright enough bloke but really you should post your patronising nonsense on some other site and stick to Norwich FC on here.

Did you have a view on the topic? If not feel free not to reply to my post its OK and won''t damage your post count.

Here''s for 3 points tomorrow

don''t try and save face by becoming all high and mighty xymox.

You can''t attack City First saying he is talking nonsense when your opening post assumes we will be in the championship next season. Your obviously on the wind up.

[quote user="xymox"]Ok just for fun. Will we be 8th, 14th, 17th or 1st in the championship. Where do you think next season will go and why?[/quote]

Slightly strange perception of fun?

Exactly Herman. I was just wondering what the feeling was for next season. I am kind of assuming we will stay up, we may not still. But as GP said lol and I agree.

When we do, what are the possibilities, NCFC with a good manager and good team and plenty of money is not something I have ever seen. Even back in the day when money wasn''t so important but mattered Norwich had f all next year it all changes.

Theae are exciting times.

[quote user="xymox"]City first. I did not realise it was a pre requisite of this site to post many thousand of times. I tend to view and enjoy some of the discussion rather than post but if posting is the requirement should I try that if only to challenge some of the nonsense you post? It''s your kind of response that ruins what could be great discussion about a common passion. You are a bright enough bloke but really you should post your patronising nonsense on some other site and stick to Norwich FC on here. Did you have a view on the topic? If not feel free not to reply to my post its OK and won''t damage your post count. Here''s for 3 points tomorrow[/quote]

nonsense eh ?

Perhaps an even brighter bloke can make sense of your above gibberish - which sounds no more that a pile of random words strung together. A sort of John Prescott without the clarity 

Even back in the day when money wasn''t so important but mattered Norwich had f all next year it all changes ..........err quite, I think

Now a piece of advice for you my not so bright fellow. Don''t make things up and answer them as if they have some relation to what I posted. They don''t. I never claimed that there was any prequisite to post many thousands of posts, I merely pointed out the amount you had posted since joining nearly six years ago and left the ''readers'' to work out what might lie behind that. That''s all, no more.

Of course they might wonder why someone who has managed such enormous self restraint in posting, when quite obviously regularly reading the threads, should then suddenly abandon such practice and start frequently posting on a relatively minor topic. They might also wonder if he is in reality a frequent poster using another name. It has been known.

They might also wonder why someone who posts up a sideways dig at our club being in the Championship should get upset about someone posting up patronising nonsense (pi sstakes as I would call them) of other clubs - and they might wonder whether those two things are connected.

But who knows, I''m sure I don''t

ps say hello to Herman if you see him

Impossible to predict without knowing our team at the start of next season. We''ll be in the Premiership though next year without a doubt (coming from an extreme pessimist) and for what it''s worth I''d guess somewhere lower mid table like this year but hopefully with a few less batterings and unwatchable dull draws with poorer teams than us!

While I don''t think a lot of the football we''ve played this year has matched up to the extortionate price I''ve had to pay to watch it (Not our clubs fault, Fu(k you Chelsea/QPR/City/Fulham etc) I honestly don''t see us ever getting relegated under Hughton barring an extremely unfortunate injury crisis or run of bad luck so I''m fairly happy really :) Given the choice I''d rather be a Stoke supporter right now than a Blackpool fan :P

Good to see a City 1st rant as usual.Will you admit that you read the opening post wrongly and that is why you called xymox a troll?

Thanks for your input City first, appologies for mistaking you to be be a bright enough bloke. Anyway shame we didn''t get the 3 but at least another point on the board today...