Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Chris hughton

Praising the opposition as always said Southampton are in good form are you kidding me they''ve won one in eight then he says snodgrass had the best change of the game so don''t he think holts penalty was the best chance.

Agreed, could not believe what I was hearing in his post match interview, played against a good team(been in or around the relegation zone all year), in good form err won 1 in 8

Nearly as bad as lambert with his we were magnificent and they gave there all after every single game win lose or draw

I would rather he said sod all after a game

I hope this bigging up the opposition does not occur in the dressing room. Very defeatist attitude!

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"] he says snodgrass had the best change of the game so don''t he think holts penalty was the best chance.[/quote]

That''s probably fair based on how Holt had been playing. He was never going to score that penalty.

Not that Snodgrass covered himself in glory today either.

Couldn''t believe it when Hughton trotted out that garbage about Southampton being in good form! Unreal!

That said I was even more annoyed at Chris Goreham, after being called out on Canary Call to ask more difficult questions he then just dolly''s up half a dozen questions of the same old crap!

What did you expect him to say

''We should have won this one, given the terrible run of form Southampton have been having ..and we were at home"

Maybe if he did own up a bit and say

" That wasn''t good enough, with all respect to Southampton ...but given the poor run they have been on we should have done the job (insert topical cliche) and pushed on further up the table. We finished in 12th place on 47 points last season and that''s what we have got to be aiming at this season - as a minimum"

some might be a bit less critical

but that might just be an admittance of fault on his part