Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

'arry Thinks....

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]17 points in 10 games seems highly unlikely.Meanwhile in Lawro''s prediction table of the season, QPR are 6th!![/quote]

Lol. And he has decided to start predicting wins to for us to correct the table as we were bottom 3 in his table last time I looked.

My predictions had us 3rd, we are all human eh?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

QPR will survive if they can get to 37 points so we only need another 5 then. [:D]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21716547

[/quote]

They were talking about this on talksport earlier this week and also thought 37/38 might be enough this year.

[/quote]For it not to be enough would require three teams to improve performances by at least fifty percent on what they''ve managed over the season so far, which is imo very unlikely.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

QPR will survive if they can get to 37 points so we only need another 5 then. [:D]

[/quote]

Blasphemer !

Heretic ! !

A man who goes against the holy word

And whosoever shall reach 40 points shall be saved, and all those that dost fall below it shall suffer eternal damnation " St Pauls letter to the Pinkun

This has been a well held belief amongst the pantwetters that no club shall escape relegation should they not achieve 40 points and no club achieving more than 40 shall be relegated either. It is a form of sanctuary for the witless whereby all energies and limited thoughts are focused upon this modern day promised land. Cast in stone - as are the brains of many behind this idiotic belief.

Predicting 37 will be enough is hardly rocket science considering that it would see you safe most seasons.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I think they will stay up. Sunderland today followed by Villa, Fulham and Wigan. A win today puts them 1 point behind Wigan.[/quote]

Can they still qualify for Europe? They''re bound to win every game from now, they''ve just been unlucky all season...

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

And you? Any thoughts, opinion? [I]

OTBC

[/quote]

Just because i managed to google the article and put a link up before you found it no need for the sarcasm Bly.[:D]

I think Arry is well justified to think they will survive, they''re hitting form at the right time and it wouldn''t surprise me if they actually finish above us.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I think they will stay up. Sunderland today followed by Villa, Fulham and Wigan. A win today puts them 1 point behind Wigan.[/quote]

Can they still qualify for Europe? They''re bound to win every game from now, they''ve just been unlucky all season...[/quote]1/1. Watch them stay up.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]17 points in 10 games seems highly unlikely.Meanwhile in Lawro''s prediction table of the season, QPR are 6th!![/quote]

Remember last season wigan got 21 points in the last 10 games. 21 is not unrealistic given the games they still have to play. it does mean however they need to win all of those games

villa, reading, fulham away

wigan, newcastle, stoke at home

they now need 14 points from those 18 (3 home wins, 1 away win and 2 away draws) to get to harry''s 37 points.

I don''t think it as impossible or improbable as some people think. whether that is enough remains to be seen

Well as everybody is now on the QPR will avoid the drop bandwagon by achieving 14 points from the last 18 who thinks we will fail to get 4 from our last 18 ?

TIL,

I''ve said for a couple of weeks that QPR *could* stay up (ever since I took a good look at the remaining fixtures and some of the stats). What I was trying to point out was that Harry Redknapp is not asking for the unachievable as wigan showed last season by getting 22 points out of their last 30.

I''ve also said for those same couple of weeks that we have the games coming where we can get enough points to guarantee safety. all we need is two wins to stay up and if we don''t get them given our last 9 fixtures we deserve to go down.