Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Seasont Ticket renewal

Has there been any news on the number of season ticket renewals, I was very much in two minds and after today''s no show - again - I think I may have made the wrong decision. 

Theres around 3000 people that hope there are 3000 people not renewing Mr Drinkell so I am sure your ticket will be greatly appreciated by others.

On the assumption we stay up I suspect we will be parading our strongest ever squad of players. If we were to go down ( 25/1 on betfair ) we would probably have the strongest team the championship has ever seen.

No brainer then, cover your season ticket with a £20 bet. Even less with a first time deposit bonus.

Stay up all is well. Go down, free season in the championship.

Last season we had apparently a waiting list of 1800 which has grown to 2,000 according to various posts on here and now Yarmy says it is 3,000 !!

Really ? [*-)][8-)]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Has there been any news on the number of season ticket renewals, I was very much in two minds and after today''s no show - again - I think I may have made the wrong decision. [/quote]

We didn''t get numbers last year.

[quote user="BankontheBarclay"]Plenty will renew; but will the current clueless and predictable Houghton Hoofball create a somewhat shorter waiting list[/quote]

You missed my signature some time back. Houghton manages bakery in the West Country.