Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers week 30

Austria Vienna (W19 D3 L2) and top of the League to win away at bottom club Wiener Neustadt(W5 D5 L14)

Bet365 has Austria Vienna at 4/7 draw at 3/1 and Neustadt at 19/4

Good luck  Jed and all PUPs and I would be honoured to do 20th Nutty

MC

Nutty, thanks for the build up.  I''m really sorry I''ve not popped on sooner, this week has been crazy for me.  Anyway, its Friday night, beer is in hand, and I''m now going through the selections and preparing the final 6.  Hopefully I''ll have them posted up before 10pm if that''s ok?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far...

Thanks for all the selections so far.  Having studied for an hour or so, I think I''m just about there.  Its certainly not gonna be the biggest payout in history.

So,

Barcelona - (my pick this week please Nutty) Mr Bump, Beauseant

Man City - First Wazzock, NY, Mister Chops, ChellCity, JellyTot, GMF

Bayern Munich - Yankee

Rangers - I swore not to pick Scottish teams anymore, but the temptation of BorBorBor''s offer was too good to refuse. Vindo

PSG - Herman, Leeds

Ajax - Til

Nutty, the odds are ridiculously poor on this bet, so I also want to send you another £10 to put on another bet with a lot better payout, using some of the other picks, if thats ok.  I''m trying to remember, but I''m pretty sure I didn''t donate £10 at the start of this season, so its about time I put my hand in my pocket.  I know you love doing this great thread, we all love contributing and sharing the success whenever it comes our way, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone who contributes to these threads when I say thank you for putting in the time and effort to keep it going.  Please let me know where to send the £10 to, and I''ll paypal it to you as soon as.

Queen of the South

Pacos Ferriera

Cliftonville

Anzi

Rotherham

Austria Vienna

Oh crap, I''ve just realised, I''m gonna have to do these 2 acca''s myself now, because I''ll kick myself if all 12 win and I''m not on...

Good luck everyone and have a great weekend, lets hope its a triple celebration with 2 acca wins and 3 points for NCFC [:D][:P][;)][H][A][8-|][<:o)][Y][B][*][pi][D][ip]

Jed that''s marvelous! Thank you for these wonderful selections. So much excitement and so many possibilities. I like your thinking on both bets. I put them both on with Bet365 and the potential payouts are £21.45 and £84.60. Here are the details : -

Barcelona @ 1/9
Man City @ 1/7
Bayern Munich @ 1/10
Rangers @ 1/10
PSG @ 2/11
Ajax @ 2/11
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00

08/03/2013 22:57:11

Queen of South @ 2/7
Pacos Ferreira @ 4/7
Cliftonville @ 1/5
Anzhi Makhachkala @ 2/7
Rotherham @ 8/11
FK Austria Vienna @ 4/7
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00

08/03/2013 23:01:01

Then I got to thinking and wondered how we''d feel if all 12 won. So I sent myself a tenner and put all 12 in a third acca. They don''t call my nutty for nothing! The potential pay out for the 12 is £181.56. Here are the details : -

Queen of South @ 2/7
Pacos Ferreira @ 4/7
Cliftonville @ 1/5
Anzhi Makhachkala @ 2/7
Rotherham @ 8/11
FK Austria Vienna @ 4/7
Barcelona @ 1/9
Man City @ 1/7
Bayern Munich @ 1/10
Rangers @ 1/10
PSG @ 2/11
Ajax @ 2/11
12 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00

08/03/2013 23:04:42

So there we have it. Lots of possibilities for a really exciting weekend. Thanks once again Jed. The  paypal is canaryeddie@aol.com Good luck to you and all us PUPs. [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If RANGERS do not beat Annan Athletic then I will neck a pint of my own piss. Good luck to you all.[/quote]

Now that will be the first result I ask young Graham for in the Nelson on Saturday[B][+o(]

[/quote]

Man of  your word, Bor?

I reckon any future picks for Scottish matches should be automatically vetoed!

Maybe PUPs should be renamed POPs? (Pint Of P i s s).

Next week Nutty i shall be with ''er indoors in Lanzarote so here is my pick which i will also e-mail to you.

HOME WIN please for REAL MADRID v Mallorca.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Annan athletic? Are you kidding me? Bor, I''ve got a pint glass I don''t want anymore. Sorry guys...[/quote]

Sorry I''ve not posted before Jed. It wasn''t meant to be this week. It was a great idea though. No sorrys on this thread buddy.

Now where''s that lovely ol'' bor....