Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers week 30

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 30 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week we have Jed Exodus in charge and making the final selections. Jed has been ultra-consistent in three seasons with Rays Funds. This year he is once again right up there having picked correctly in 24 of the 29 weeks. I know jed would love to add a win in the final selections to his Rays Funds CV. We can help him put that right by providing him with our very best selections again this week. You PUPs were on tremendous form last weekend providing 27 different options with 20 being correct. Don’t forget as always for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

I’ve provisionally compiled the final selections rota for April. Please let me know if the dates are suitable.

Apr   6th    Norfolkchance1

Apr   13th   Lappinitup

Apr   20th   Meth Canary

Apr  27th   Ginger Pele

So now Ill hand the thread over to Jed Exodus. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs.... Take it away Jed ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1932 for the Academy,so far.

I''m gonna bite for League 2 this week with:

Rotherham vs Dag and Redbridge - home win.

Rotherham in a fine run of form and looking to get into the top 3 with 4 wins and 2 draws in their last six. (WWWDDW) and at home will have the edge.

D&R on the other hand have lost 3 of their last 4 (DWLLDL)

Good luck!

A Sunday evening offering from Portugal this week

Benfica (top, 8-2-0 25-6 at home) v Gil Vicente (4th bottom, 2-4-4 9-16 away) - Home Win

Best of luck Jed, and all you PUPs

Sorry everyone about last weeks colossal foul-up. Between family, work and my birthday last weekend, there were just too many things on the brain. Eddie, no need to squeeze me in this year. I had my shot and there are many worthy PuPs who deserve their chance. I''ll also pick Man City to win this week. You should also have received 30 quid I Paypaled you today for the cause.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Sorry everyone about last weeks colossal foul-up. Between family, work and my birthday last weekend, there were just too many things on the brain. Eddie, no need to squeeze me in this year. I had my shot and there are many worthy PuPs who deserve their chance. I''ll also pick Man City to win this week. You should also have received 30 quid I Paypaled you today for the cause.[/quote]

Thank you Justin. That will ensure we are funded for the rest of this season. We coped fine last week except that I''m sure you could have got a win from the selections our brilliant team of PUPs provided. I bombed out bigtime in your place. I hope you managed to have a good birthday despite the football result.

I''m going for a home win for Olympiakos v. AEK Athens.

Olympiakos are W10 D0 L1 F28 A6 at home and AEK are W2 D1 L8 F9 A13 away.

Good Luck, Jed!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If RANGERS do not beat Annan Athletic then I will neck a pint of my own piss. Good luck to you all.[/quote]

Now that will be the first result I ask young Graham for in the Nelson on Saturday[B][+o(]

Good evening to you Nutty,very good luck to you Jed Exodus and to all you other PUPs out there.

It''s the land of the wooden shoes again for me this weekend and a HOME WIN please for AJAX v Zwolle.

Away on holiday next week Nutty so i will tag my pick on the end of this thread sometime on Monday and also e-mail it to you.

To the Polish second tier.

Nieciecza to win at home against Polonia Bytom. Nieciecza are in second place with a 6-0-2 and 18/8 home record. In their last game before the winter break they beat the leaders 4-0. Polonia Bytom are rock-bottom 18th, with four points from 17 games. Their away record is 0-2-6 and 7/19.

Good luck to all!

Northern Ireland Premier for me this week. Cliftonville W13 D1 L1 F41 A10 at home take on Donegal Celtic who are W0 D5 L10 F13 A36 away from home.

Cliftonville          v           Donegal Celtic           Home Win.

Here''s one for you. Russian Premier League for me this week.

Mordovya Saransk v Anzhi Makhachkala away win.

If I don''t win the bet I''ll definitely win the scrabble game.

Good luck Jed at al.

A week for me? Thats great!

This week, i''ve made sure i''ve picked a game not taking place on Friday! Northern Ireland is the place to be, and Danske Bank Premiership league leaders Cliftonville host 11th (out of 12) placed Donegal Celtic. The home side have only failed to win on 2 out of 15 occasions at home, have scored an impressive 41 in 15 games and conceded 10. They are also on a 5 game win streak. Their opponents, Donegal Celtic, have not won away from home, with a 0/5/10 record, scoring 13 and conceding 36. Not great odds, but unfortunately this week I haven''t had time to look much further. But it is on a saturday!

Cliftonville vs Donegal Celtic- Home win.

Good luck!

Hiya, I''m going for Pacos Ferreira home win against Beira Mar, 3rd versus bottom in the Portuguese Premiership, odds 4/7.

The best of luck to Jed Exodus and all PUPs.

Having got onto the league table for the first time this season last week, I''m risking the wrath of the FA Cup this week

Man City v Barnsley - Home Win

Good luck all, especially Jed

Off to the fa cup this week for me. Man City to beat Barnsley please. Good luck jed exodus and all pups [H]

Tough week this week.  However I think Gloucester to beat Hinckley (3 points and a -90 goal difference) in the Conference North ought to be a banker...Good luck Jed and all PUPs.

Manchester City vs Barnsley - Home win for me.

Best of luck Jed Exodus and all fellow PUP''s

I''m sticking with Queen of the South (12-2-0-33-6) in the Scottish Second Division where they have only been beaten once this season and entertain Ayr (3-3-7-18-24).Queen of the South v Ayr.......Home win.Good luck Jed. [Y]