Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_Bravo

Goal Music.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]The problem I have with the goal music is that I do not hear it often enough.

Don''t give a flying fig for how it comes over on MOTD, its part of the match day experience! The mote we hear it the more CR will be rocking.[/quote]
[Y]

My point is, I''d rather hear us cheer and sing ON THE BALL CITY as loud as possible, than hearing music after we''ve scored... Maybe old fashioned...

Now that''s a strange one Rob. Because having recently moved from the lower barclay to the blankets it seems virtually the only time all the stands sing OTBC is when they''re told to by the guy with a mic. So perhaps he would need to be wheeled out immediately after a goal is scored. " 3-2-1 Kick it off........."

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Now that''s a strange one Rob. Because having recently moved from the lower barclay to the blankets it seems virtually the only time all the stands sing OTBC is when they''re told to by the guy with a mic. So perhaps he would need to be wheeled out immediately after a goal is scored. " 3-2-1 Kick it off........."

[/quote]lol Good Point Nigel...well weel him on then I say!!! :-D

Would it work if we were all given a pair of headphones that plugged into the back of the seat in front then we could select "Goal music", "OTBC" or "audio book" according to our preference?

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Would it work if we were all given a pair of headphones that plugged into the back of the seat in front then we could select "Goal music", "OTBC" or "audio book" according to our preference?[/quote]

That''s a good idea, you could also have a running commentary, that way the glory hunters would get to know who our players are. 

[quote user="ZakBurger"]That''s a good idea, you could also have a running commentary, that way the glory hunters would get to know who our players are.  [/quote]You surely aren''t implying we have glory hunters are you? Lil ol'' Norwich?

think for the first time ever there may be a 100% agreement from everyone on here that we would ALL love to hear more of the goal music over next few home games!!!!

[quote user="Johnny_Bravo"]Every time I hear it on MOTD or Sky Sports I cringe. Is there still any need for it?[/quote]It''s simple. All goal music is sh*t. It adds nothing to the atmosphere, and it makes me cringe too. Why is it played, who actually likes it, why this samba piece in particular? Can you imagine Messi banging one in at the Camp Nou followed by the loud speakers blaring out this music? No.