Sign in to follow this  
Beefy is a legend

Team News v Luton

Rudd, Martin, R Bennett, Barnett, Garrido, E Bennett, Fox, Howson, Surman, Jackson, Kane

Very much a second string. Nice to see Fox and Howson get a chance together. The big guns are on the bench. No place in the 18 for Camp or Snodgrass or Bassong

YES! Finally looks like we''re going 4-4-facken-2!

Certainly a decent Championship side, shows how far the squad has come in 2-3 years.

Should suit Barnett & R Bennett against a more direct opponent, Barnett is excellent against the aerial ball, just horribly exposed against tricky strikers and quality through-balls.

Howson will get license to break forward, I think he''ll get chances to score. Kane needs to show he can produce, expecting a performance from him. Fox should allow us to boss possession.

Snodgrass is rested, not on the bench. Subs are:

Substitutes

Bunn

Whittaker

Turner

Pilkington

Hoolahan

Tettey

Holt

I imagine Whittaker will get some game time if we''re cruising in the second half

We''ve given a few boys a decent break lately, steeling ourselves for the battle ahead.

Holt, Bassong, Pilks, Wes, Bradley and Tettey haven''t played much at all in the last 3-4 weeks. Hopefully they will feel the benefit of a break.

Interesting that Tierney is overlooked again, although in Hooootun''s position I guess keeping the same back 4 is probably wise after lasts weeks canary crumble!