Sign in to follow this  
thenorthstand

Half expecting a sacking

Most transfer targets would stay the same and a new manager might bring some of his own too, or clout with a player or two to bring with him. I think it is either sack Hughton today or give him til the rest of the season.

I think there will be a serious discussion this evening. It seems to me the dressing room has been lost and if we are to stay up we need to be proactive.

Dressing room certainly seems to have been lost, Hughton out before he sells anyone we actually might want to keep.... or worse spends money on some washed up MLS player.

I think the players are totally confused and lacking in confidence and belief.

We have lost our attacking verve and we are only better defensively with Bassong and Whittaker in the side but we couldn''t be worse with Ward, Ayala or Nelson.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]Bryan Gunn was sacked after our defeat to Colchester 7-1. This is worse in my opinion. Absolutely pathetic. We are a laughing stock.[/quote]... it certainly is right up there in the embarrassing stakes!

I think we''re still in a decent position to stay up which is our every aim. Sacking the manager doesn''t always do good - look at QPR today.

I think Hughton can certainly do good things with us, we went 10 games unbeaten which included victories over Man Utd and Arsenal. That doesn''t happen by accident. We just need to get that momentum back, and sadly the chance to do that today was ruined

I don''t really have any hard feelings towards Hughton and he''s done some good things since he''s been here, we''re not in the relegation zone now, but I just think we''re on a downward spiral and action is needed to stop it.

£12 mill on players or £10 mill on players and getting hughton out/new guy in? I know those figures are guesswork but you get the idea. I know which I''d go for right now.

I don''t think the players are playing for Hughton anymore!

We aren''t doing any of the basics and Hughton spends so much time on the training pitch. Best he keeps away!

[quote user="LADSOFLUTON"]NORWICHS A SHITHOLE I WANNA GO HOME I WANNA GO HOME I WANNA GO HOOOOME NORWICHS A SHITHOLE I WANNA GO HOME[/quote]

I''ve been to Luton quiet a few times I know where I would rather live ha ha.

Hope your armchair was comfy today ?!

[quote user="LADSOFLUTON"]NORWICHS A SHITHOLE I WANNA GO HOME I WANNA GO HOME I WANNA GO HOOOOME NORWICHS A SHITHOLE I WANNA GO HOME[/quote]

Have you never been to Luton? Strange for a Luton fan.

Our board don''t have the balls to sign a decent player this window let alone SACK a manager!

I have not been a fan of Hughton all season we play horrid football the players seem to hate the way we play wasn''t my choice to begin with and sure isn''t now.

[quote user="Stig"]Our board don''t have the balls to sign a decent player this window let alone SACK a manager![/quote]

Bryan Gunn?

And since when did signing a player take "balls".

Well the defeat is embarrassing, but Luton is one of the only places I''ve been where I''ve been genuinely scared to walk the streets for fear of racial abuse (I''m white). It''s the scummiest town I''ve ever visited.

[quote user="Stig"]Our board don''t have the balls to sign a decent player this window let alone SACK a manager![/quote]

Our board don''t have the balls to sign a decent player?

What on earth does that even mean?