Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal II

The Hughton appreciation thread

What a wonderful job he has done. Our defence is so solid we look like no one will ever score against us. We could play a team of Messi''s and Ronaldo''s and they wouldn''t even get out of their own half. We press so well all over the pitch every man looks like they would jump in front of a bus for him. We score so many goals i am losing count even with 6 fingers on each hand. Its just like watching Brazil play with our amazing Yellow kit. Chris i salute you....take a bow. I just hope one of the big teams don''t come in for him

Mr Hughton, I''m glad you took over Lambert as you are the best manager we could have got. This season we look more of a premiership team as we have more of a balance to our play other than last season where we just tried to outscore the opponent. I can''t wait to see what striker we end up with by the end of january.

In regards to the Luton result, we played with 2 strikers, it wasn''t exactly a weak team we put out. I think you have to look at the players, Hughton doesn''t say "go out and pass badly".

I''m looking forward to when Hughton gets the team that he wants and look to become an established prem team.

Hughton, although we''re on a poor run ithink in the long term we''ll be great.

Much appreciated, MM

[quote user="Hannibal II"]What a wonderful job he has done. Our defence is so solid we look like no one will ever score against us. We could play a team of Messi''s and Ronaldo''s and they wouldn''t even get out of their own half. We press so well all over the pitch every man looks like they would jump in front of a bus for him. We score so many goals i am losing count even with 6 fingers on each hand. Its just like watching Brazil play with our amazing Yellow kit. Chris i salute you....take a bow. I just hope one of the big teams don''t come in for him[/quote]Ah ha a sarcastic post... I "like" lol

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What, do you think he was being sarcastic?[/quote]He''s probably right to be honest, Mr Chops.It''s highly unlikely you are the sharpest knife in the kitchen, predominantly, because you are either a human, or a well-programmed sentient robot, and ergo, not a knife, and therefore could not possibly be "the sharpest in the kitchen".

[quote user="LADSOFLUTON"]ole ole ole ole ole[/quote]Is your "D" key not working?  I''m guessing you meant:  "Dole Dole Dole Dole Dole"?Anyways, your giro''s next tuesday, so calm down - it''s only saturday.