Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Fox - the Messiah to save our season

To all those recently raving about, and complaining that Fox isn''t in the usual line up...

Sorry to disappoint you, he''s not there for a good reason! Crap, and not in the 1st team for a reason. No excuse for a Premier league player for such poor deliveries witnessed so far against Luton. Time to let him go, not Premiership quality.

I''m as amazed as you that they''re not playing like Barca.

Sigh.

The bloke has played about 10 miutes of competitive football all season, most of the players he''s playing alongside haven''t had much more.

Because last season never happened did it...

Sugest you go check out some replays of games he played in. I''m certainly not saying he''s the be all and end all, I wouldn''t even say I want him starting league games. But my word, what an overreaction.

When will this Fox love in finish, he was absolutely crap today. He doesn''t run with the ball, he doesn''t shoot, he passes 99% of his passes sideways, he doesn''t tackle and he doesn''t score.

I''d have to agree. Fox was poor  - though perhaps only as poor as everyone else today. Where was his incisive passing? We completely lacked creativity. I imagined that these 2nd string players would have been bursting to show how they should be in the 1st team but I was wrong.

[quote user="Jules"]I''d have to agree. Fox was poor  - though perhaps only as poor as everyone else today. Where was his incisive passing? We completely lacked creativity. I imagined that these 2nd string players would have been bursting to show how they should be in the 1st team but I was wrong.

[/quote]Apart from the reverse pass to Kane that set up a great chance for Martin to score... or the perfect ball in that Barnett should have converted... Not mention the only player who put any speed into our passing and the only one able to make a cross field pass. Can''t blame him if the wingers and the strikers don''t do anything. That''s not his job.