Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Melt down

Good Pizza is that! on a serious note thanks for your steadfast support. suppose you think Roeder was on course to keep us up when he was sack as we wasn''t in the relegation zone when he got the chop?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"].............lol

Get a grip people.[/quote]
I bet you think you''re above and beyond for posting that. All hail the ignorant positive poster. It''s your kind of attitude that will allow this rot to carry on. "Oh there''s nothing wrong, just remain positive!" Here''s a touch of reality; we were dire today, last weekend and the week before that oh and did I mention the week before that as well? Get a grip on that. We are in trouble. Or did you take positives from today? Because you''ll be the first to say so!

Stig, wether a poster is positive or not has no effect on the team form...

Today was a shambles, its still possible to over react to that. I haven''t seen one person try and take any positives out of today, other than stating a player wasn''t completely inept. Doesn''t mean you have to go into complete depression.

Of course people are different, as good old ? said in another thread. We don''t all react the same, and really its quite hilarious that nearly all of us have to moan about whoever has the opposite disposition to us. Some are negative, some are positive, some are in between, fact of life, yet so many of us try and force some change/belittle the other view point.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Stig, wether a poster is positive or not has no effect on the team form...

Today was a shambles, its still possible to over react to that. I haven''t seen one person try and take any positives out of today, other than stating a player wasn''t completely inept. Doesn''t mean you have to go into complete depression.

Of course people are different, as good old ? said in another thread. We don''t all react the same, and really its quite hilarious that nearly all of us have to moan about whoever has the opposite disposition to us. Some are negative, some are positive, some are in between, fact of life, yet so many of us try and force some change/belittle the other view point.[/quote]Were there any positives? We limited Luton Town to a single goal? Some of the 2nd string played a full 90 minutes?Well?

Went to the game and did see the shite first hand.

We are out of the cup yes fielding our second string for most of the game.

Yes we need a win in the prem.

just funny reading hughton out ALREADY lol.

We need help yes and I''m sure its coming in the next 4 days.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Stig, wether a poster is positive or not has no effect on the team form...

Of course people are different, as good old ? said in another thread. We don''t all react the same, and really its quite hilarious that nearly all of us have to moan about whoever has the opposite disposition to us. Some are negative, some are positive, some are in between, fact of life, yet so many of us try and force some change/belittle the other view point.[/quote]
No but if Hughton takes his attitude then we''re in a bit more trouble, eh?
I don''t see you proposing any positives either GP [:S] I don''t think there were any, other than Holt coming on and making play a bit more lively for five or so minutes...

I''m on my 3rd pint GP ;-)

During our 10 game run the same people were shouting how good we are blah blah blah.

Funny after a few poor results they change in a heartbeat.

Hughton hasn''t become a bad manager over a period of 6-8 games.

Just tickles me how flippant our fans our lol.

OTBC.

On to the next game.

We have 15 games left to get 14 point (roughly)

7 points above relegation with players coming in I''m sure.

Wundaboy, where on earth did I say there were any positives from today?

Although the positive is, it was a cup game, and if we have the right manager, he will be able to turn it into inspiration. If we don''t have the right manager, then we''ll just have to hope we survive somehow.

Someone just said to me that we don''t have a problem and there''s nothing to worry about!

I''m not a radical NCFC basher like some seem to revel in being, but I can''t see how any sane fan thinks everything is good!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Went to the game and did see the shite first hand.

We are out of the cup yes fielding our second string for most of the game.

Yes we need a win in the prem.

just funny reading hughton out ALREADY lol.

We need help yes and I''m sure its coming in the next 4 days.[/quote]
I have to agree that the calls for Hughton out are ridiculous, I fail to see what it would achieve, he''s a good manager and we just have to hope that he is given the resource to turn it around and if he can''t then I would ask that question.
Sacking him would only aid our decline, how could we possibly get a better man in and in time to get new players in the whole idea is utter madness.
But we do need something to change and I hope Hughton has got something up his sleeve.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Ignorant lol.

Far from it Stig.[/quote]
Well you don''t seem very conscious of our current run of results, or are you just ignoring them hoping they will go away and then be the first to say I told you so when we win a game? That''s a long time to wait to have your ego stroked.

I didn''t say everything was ok.

I know we need a win and quick. I know we need new players and quick.

Just saying how funny the meltdown has come after losing in the fa cup lol.

I''m no ostrich Stig.

I can see we have been poor recently along with 30000+ fans and the management team.

I''m a realist we need to survive in this league this season and seasons coming. Yes I said "survive" ALOT think we should progress from 12 last season.

Let us get established then grow as a team/side/club.

We have players coming back holt bassong and we miss ruddy. We r a different team with these lads on the side.