Sign in to follow this  
H4H

We want our....

Lambert back!!!!

I''m not really sure I mean this, however I found myself subconsciously singing this to myself during those last 10 mins!!!

Tin hat on

hey mate as a villa fan for me you can take him,not impressed what he has done for our club, the team looks poor the formation at times looks wrong, and we have got some big time charlies who i don''t think he can manage to be honest you get the idea they are managing him, really really concerned we are going down, a lot of villa fans feel the same, don''t know whats different at your club but he had something at Norwich but he aint got it now. i know a lot of people think villa fans are fickle but when you are doing as crap as we are and relegation threatens you got to do something,lots of calls from villa fans for di matteo.

No mate Hughton is doing a grand job and Lambert almost got us relegated or have you forgotten that? Get behind Hughton!!

Only two ways Lambert is leaving Villa!

The least likely way is that he turns them around like he did for us and they have 2-3 seasons of total success and he leaves for a bigger club!

The most likely looking at the moment is that he fails and either walks or is sacked!

Either way I don''t want him back now!

John Bond the 2nd is what I suspect Lambert could turn out to be!

Would I take Lambert back - I''m not sure I have an answer to that question, however, we would not have lost that game today if Lambert was in charge!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

I agree we would have beaten Luton under Lambert, that said Villa went out to Millwall and Bradford under Lambert so maybe his best years as manager are behind him.....

[/quote]

right so......what are you saying?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]There is the possibility Hughton will take Norwich down through fear and caution whereas Lambert will keep Villa up by continuing to go for it.[/quote]

This.

[quote user="H4H"]Would I take Lambert back - I''m not sure I have an answer to that question, however, we would not have lost that game today if Lambert was in charge![/quote]

Because when Lambert was in charge we put in brilliant performances against MK Dons and Leciester didnt we? Ttoday was worse but lets not gloss over some stinkers when Lambert was in charge too.