Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Blackburn v Norwich - use this thread for live discussion

[quote]1-0 down already. So if we are going to do anything its from behind ...again......[/quote]

i don''t know about you, but that''s the way i prefer it !!

2-0 now, and for the second time Dickov, the circus midget has scored a header against us. When is Worthy going to admit that the defence is letting us down?
We need some serious changes at the back and soon if we''re to stand any chance of staying up. We can''t rely on everyone having West Brom style defences

[quote]god help us all 2-0 dow now...who said blackburn can not score...we need a new defence[/quote]

Any defence would be nice...

Why does it seems that we´re always letting in easy goals, and that we have to work very hard to score? We have had 3 great chances so far and how many is it for Blackburn? I would say one, their first goal? And how on earth did Brennan miss that one?? My mother would have done a lot better! From that angle, it was probably harder to miss than to score.
But atleast now, we all know that it aint over until the final whistle.

Lets hope for another second half comeback, and of course, cheers from Sweden!

Dickov has not scored for so many games and as soon as he plays against us he scores.  Says it all really doesent it.  Two nil down and fighting to get back into it again.  This will be 8 points behind Blackburn - oh I give up.

3-0 now, game, set and match

3-0 down now, lets face it we are rubbish we can only just scrape a 3-2 win over wba who will be joining us in the championship next year. Our defence is terrible and worthys time in my opinion has run out......

There goes our run of clean sheets from bookings...
On the subject, I was watching Sky Sports this morning and they showed the disciplinary table - we are not in contention at all :@ I think we are 7th in good behaviour!

No wins away from home , A manager that you uses tactics to motivate the opponents , and the end result.... away to Rotherham in 2005/2006 ( the bubble has well and truly burst !!! )  

[quote]There goes our run of clean sheets from bookings... On the subject, I was watching Sky Sports this morning and they showed the disciplinary table - we are not in contention at all :@ I think we are 7t...[/quote]

This is the discipline page on soccernet - we''re top, and that''s about the only positive thing I can say today...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/fairplay?league=ENG.1&cc=5739

[quote]This is the discipline page on soccernet - we''re top, and that''s about the only positive thing I can say today... http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/fairplay?league=ENG.1&cc=5739[/quote]

quite honestly i couldn''t give a fig about the discipline league

i''m more interested in the only league that matters

so what if we qualify for europe via the back door

qualification for anything should be awarded on ability only, not because you''re nice

pity we haven''t kicked a for more teams if it means getting points

its time for worthington and some of the players to go good job they are not full time workers like a lot of us they would have ben sacked months ago   remember after the boro game flemming said things might TURNfor  city   city could not TURNa tap on