Sign in to follow this  
Twitchy

McNally not a happy bunny either

jas the barclay king wrote....''''land 1 of them at least and its a glimmer of hope, 2 and we stay up, 3 and all this sillyness is forgotten about.''''

I''m not going to forget! As soon as I saw the team picked to play I knew we were in trouble. I think it unforgivable that Hughton did not play his strongest side after the dross that''s been served up over the past few weeks. Team selection was crap, tactics were crap and us supporters have been treated with total disdain!

Totally unacceptable and the worst day of my 50years unwavering support for my beloved Canaries.

I don''t mind losing games when we have given our all but this was not the case against Luton.

Why on Earth would Hooper, Graham, van Wolfswinkel want to come to this shambles of a once proud club?

Heads should rightfully roll and quickly!!!!

[quote user="Gaz_in_NZ"]jas the barclay king wrote....''''land 1 of them at least and its a glimmer of hope, 2 and we stay up, 3 and all this sillyness is forgotten about.''''

I''m not going to forget! As soon as I saw the team picked to play I knew we were in trouble. I think it unforgivable that Hughton did not play his strongest side after the dross that''s been served up over the past few weeks. Team selection was crap, tactics were crap and us supporters have been treated with total disdain!

Totally unacceptable and the worst day of my 50years unwavering support for my beloved Canaries.

I don''t mind losing games when we have given our all but this was not the case against Luton.

Why on Earth would Hooper, Graham, van Wolfswinkel want to come to this shambles of a once proud club?

Heads should rightfully roll and quickly!!!![/quote]
With Spurs on Wednesday night and another game on Saturday, you think it''s a disgrace we didn''t play a full strength team against non-league opposition in a cup we''re actually better off not being in? Are you on crack or just a bit thick? Supporters treated with "disdain"? Tickets were £10, u honestly thought we''d play our first team? Im sure Hooper, Graham and RVW are DESPERATELY concerned with the performances of our reserve players (most of whom will be gone by September anyway, their fates were sealed long before today).

I just hope those "meetings" were about putting a few serious bids in for decent players!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]canaryfan68, personally, I can''t understand that view point at all. What exactly is wrong with Bassong, Snodgrass, Tettey, Whittaker, Turner, Bunn? Ok they might have some individual flaws, but all playing together they''ve done well. Most have done individually quite well. If we want Hughton to succeed we need to let him sign more players. He''s clearly struggling to work with some of Lambert''s lads, some fit in fine, some don''t. Some that don''t fit in have had the odd good game, but many you''d be quite happy to see leave, while (this stage?) last season you''d have been dead against it. If we want Hughton to succeed, and he''s shown he can, when HIS players were all fit, then we need to back him. If he had a whole squad he could rely on, I don''t think we''d have lost today, don''t think we''d go on too many 6 game winless runs and don''t think we''d all be so worried.[/quote]

I''ll drink to that,Hughton is the best man for the job and he needs the funds released to him to get who he wants

[quote user="Gaz_in_NZ"]jas the barclay king wrote....''''land 1 of them at least and its a glimmer of hope, 2 and we stay up, 3 and all this sillyness is forgotten about.''''

Heads should rightfully roll and quickly!!!![/quote]Our reserves SHOULD still have had enough in them to beat a non-league side easily.What was the difference between this side and the side that beat Peterborough convincingly? Kane for Snoddy and Surman for Lappin?I really think something is not right somewhere...

Our current CE was probably concerned about whether his £850,000 bonus for this term - is going to disappear down the drain quicker than last nights snow.......

He certainly didn''t look a very happy bunny when the full time whistle went yesterday......

Still, a decent result on Wednesday against the Spuds......and all will be forgotten, and bonus will be back on track.....