Sign in to follow this  
JH93watfordfc

Watford supporter here...

Well, that was a nice reception. The plan was that L*ton would

spend the next ten years bragging about beating Wolves, a team at the

same level as us, but get fecked over by Norwich. Ah well. We''re going

to have to rely on the likes of Woking or Telford to put them back in

their place.

No problem with Watford whatsoever, welcome. Yep, it''s been a poor day up here in Norfolk, and a good result for you, sticking three goals past one of our on loan defenders. I can see why you would dislike Luton so much, some really nasty characters amongst them. Please beat Ipswich when you next play them and good luck for the rest of the season.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]why do watford care about luton, they''re in non league[/quote]I''ll assume you''ve never met a Luton fan or experienced a rivalry if you''re asking that![quote

user="Canaries Utd"]No problem with Watford whatsoever, welcome. Yep,

it''s been a poor day up here in Norfolk, and a good result for you,

sticking three goals past one of our on loan defenders. I can

see why you would dislike Luton so much, some really nasty characters

amongst them. Please beat Ipswich when you next play them and good luck

for the rest of the season.[/quote]I suppose we did manage to

lose to Ipswich earlier in the season so I guess we''re equal at the

moment. Saying that, we sold them Scott Loach who has been appalling,

probably costing them more points than he''s won!You''re right, though - horrible team and supporters to match. One of their fans was on TalkSport today saying he wants either Millwall or Watford in the next round. Yes, the same Watford that went out to Man City. They''re not football fans, they''re rioters.[quote user="shefcanary"]PS: Can we have Vydra?[/quote]Not

unless you''re willing to pay a pretty decent fee I''m afraid! We reckon

£15mil might tempt our owners - they''re not known to let players go on

the cheap, just look at Alexis Sanchez!I must ask, though... why is your forum pink?

[quote user="JH93watfordfc"][quote user="mrs miggins"]why do watford care about luton, they''re in non league[/quote]I''ll assume you''ve never met a Luton fan or experienced a rivalry if you''re asking that![quote

probably costing them more points than he''s won!You''re right, though - horrible team and supporters to match. One of their fans was on TalkSport today saying he wants either Millwall or Watford in the next round. Yes, the same Watford that went out to Man City. They''re not football fans, they''re rioters.[quote user="shefcanary"]PS: Can we have Vydra?[/quote]Not

the cheap, just look at Alexis Sanchez!I must ask, though... why is your forum pink?[/quote]Back in the day before the technical revolution ''The Pink Un'' was a paper that was released on Saturday afternoon/evening after the match with a report and all the results. The paper pigmentation was not dyed white and left in its original format... pink.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Back in the day before the technical revolution ''The Pink Un'' was a paper that was released on Saturday afternoon/evening after the match with a report and all the results. The paper pigmentation was not dyed white and left in its original format... pink.[/quote]That''s good, I was worried I''d be missing something obvious!Good luck for the rest of the season, except perhaps to Skerrit who wasn''t very nice. We''re an emotional bunch, us Watford fans. Hope to see you in the Premier League next season!

[quote user="JH93watfordfc"]I think you owe us an apology...[/quote]Hope you realise if you ever get to the prem, the Italians will just sell you to the highest bidder..

Sorry, do you mean the club, the players or me? If you mean me, I can assure you that there won''t be any bidders.(Also, the site won''t let me quote anymore. ''Non matching quote blocks in post''?

[quote user="JH93watfordfc"]Sorry, do you mean the club, the players or me? If you mean me, I can assure you that there won''t be any bidders.(Also, the site won''t let me quote anymore. ''Non matching quote blocks in post''?[/quote]That''s just our 1990''s forum software technology.Remove any non alphanumeric characters from someone''s user name and you can quote to your heart''s content.By the way, was Antony McNamee actually any good for you guys?  Only he was sh*t for us.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]That''s just our 1990''s forum software technology.Remove any non alphanumeric characters from someone''s user name and you can quote to your heart''s content.By the way, was Antony McNamee actually any good for you guys?  Only he was sh*t for us.[/quote]Umm, McNamee... Not really, no.He was decent in our promotion season 05/06, and got us a winner against West Ham on our run to the FA Cup semis in 06/07, but there was a lot of show with little end product. I''ve just had a look, and he got 3 goals in 103 games for us. Our fans seem to quite like him but I think that''s as much to do with him coming from our academy as it has him actually being good.

One of their fans was on TalkSport today saying he wants either Millwall

or Watford in the next round. Yes, the same Watford that went out to

Man City.
Classic! I actually think Ipswich fans are more like our silly little country cousins compared to your rivals! Hopefully we will not see Luton in the league for many years.

[quote user="JH93watfordfc"][quote user="mrs miggins"]why do watford care about luton, they''re in non league[/quote]I''ll assume you''ve never met a Luton fan or experienced a rivalry if you''re asking that![quote

the cheap, just look at Alexis Sanchez!I must ask, though... why is your forum pink?[/quote]

Isn''t Vydra on loan from udinese??

[quote user="JH93watfordfc"]I think you owe us an apology...
[/quote]

Fair point buddy. But I think you owe your owners, board and manager an apology after the fuss you all kicked up when the previous manager was shown the door. The events at Watford this season has shown your fans to be as fickle as......

...every other club''s fans [;)]