Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Future cup matches

Would it be to much to expect for the club to indicate the type of team they will put out befor they start to sell the tickets, todays performance was a disgrace,

I don''t know why we bother with cup games, no pride against villa (1/4 final for god sake), today was a complete shambles, Hughton said on radio on way home the players have played a lot of games, most of that first half side have''nt played for weeks!! Still whats £500 + to the average Norfolk working man, Adrian Durham may turn out to right, & that would be another nightmare.

I''ve been making money betting against City in cup games against lower league teams for years.

I suggest you all follow suit!

And if you can''t work out that we''re not going to play a full strength side against a team 4 divisions lower than us, you''ve got something wrong with the grey matter between the ears, pal.

The cup is very disappointing.

But like I said earlier, its been the same ever since I can remember, all 12 1/2 years of remembering. Can''t remember the cup in the first couple seasons I went very well, but since then I can''t remember many good days. 7-1 against Poulton Rovers is about it.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]The cup is very disappointing.

But like I said earlier, its been the same ever since I can remember, all 12 1/2 years of remembering. Can''t remember the cup in the first couple seasons I went very well, but since then I can''t remember many good days. 7-1 against Poulton Rovers is about it.[/quote]It was even better than that.It was 7-0 and should have been double figures

[quote user="Leedscanary"]So the £10 ticket didn''t give you a clue?[/quote]

But on that performance that was overpriced.

If the snow hadn''t wiped out all the local fixtures I could have probably watched a Business Houses League game with them hoofing the ball and hoping one of their players might get it. (With apologies to The Business Houses League).