Sign in to follow this  
Dexx

Too Late ?

Strikers that can''t score and a defence that can''t defend , what can be done to sort it out or is it just too late ?

Looking at the fixture list, probably. We might just stand a chance of winning the Man City game if Worthy hires a bunch of trained monkeys to replace our defence. After that, I don''t reckon we''ll get anything against Arsenal, Chelsea or Man U (stangely enough ). Come to think of it, I''m not sure whether trained monkeys are subject to the transfer window, so we can probably forget about that one too...

hehe  , given our defence problems leading up to the transfer window i would have thought it would have been our main priority,but instead we get in a 34 year old midfielder which i have nothing against but that was our last chance of getting players in the would have helped us stay in the premiership.

To late , you will no doubt have the optimists saying its still all to play for but in all honesty we look the worst side in the league . The defence is a shambles , the strikers cannot score with only the keeper to beat , Blackburn dont forget had not scored in their last 3 .

Must correct you Premier 1 where you say we look the worst team in the league.  We are the worst team in the league and in my humble opinion nothing will save us now.  We have had the chance and blown it.  Dont care how many games are left we are just not up to the challenge and the sooner this depressing season ends the better.

Too late, we''re down now. We went wrong last summer, signing up players that weren''t Premiership quality on the whole. Sadly, I think that we might do a Wolves or Leicester next season and not even make the play-offs!