Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

We will beat Spurs!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="baldyboy"]Gonna go all out attack and put Spurs to the sword, 3-1!!! Holt hat trick!!
[/quote]

As sure as I''m riding this camel...[ip]

[/quote]

[:$]

Hey you could be a, like, stand up comedian with your outpouring of biting satire on here tonight. Or a writer on Mrs Brown''s Boys.

Oh and I know...''you''re only being positive''. Go on. Say it, say it. You kill me.

This is football, anything can happen.

Its unlikely but we could beat Spurs on Wednesday to put an end to a dreadful run, just like the Arsenal game. Nobody thought that would happen either.

I honestly feel that if we are able to put our absolute strongest team out (Ruddy apart) the we will start to perform a bit on Wednesday.

Lat today be the shock that''s needed to bring the team back to life.

i must admit this does seem like the days leading up to Arsenal all over again.. we''ll probably stick 5 past spurs!!!???!!!

Strangely enough we might! Norwich have been at their best this season against teams that look to dominate possession against them, as Spurs will no doubt attempt to do. If we can get back the collective defensive organisation we showed previously, and counter effectively, then we have a chance.  

and what might that be GP? I could say what I think about you but I won''t get personal unlike others, as for Bradley johnson, how we missed him yesterday!!!

thanks Jas, just will think more in future before posting so much negative stuff, as I say I really do want the best  but am concerned at how things are at the moment but will support Hughton at the moment

more chance of the good lord making a 2nd coming around teatime monday[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="baldyboy"]Gonna go all out attack and put Spurs to the sword, 3-1!!! Holt hat trick!!
[/quote]

As sure as I riding this camel...[ip]

[/quote]