Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Canary

Up until now...

Norwich players have been mainly young and hungry for success. With our success over the last couple of years have our players lost their hunger now they are on PL wages?

What do you think?

If so, it happened fairly suddenly about 6 games ago. I doubt that your explanation is the answer. It probably is partly about determination - defeats lead to discouragement. I had hoped that the win against Posh would set us up again, but clearly I was wrong.

You raise an interesting question - why has the passing and the speed suddenly dropped off? One or two players have lost form - Tettey, Johnson, Pilks, even Wes and Bassong. When some of the strengths of your team underperform it can spread to the rest of the team. Our problem is apparent - when injuries come, with one or two exceptions our back-up players are not good enough.

With Spurs to come, CH has a real problem to raise them again. I fear another humiliation against Spurs and then we could be on the slippery slope

Salopian, this is something the manager''s PAID for, we will now see what CH is made of! All the City supporters expect a performance now and he will be aware of that. The defeat was unexeptable and he knows he and the players have to show what they are made of.