Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Gary Hooper V St Mirren

[quote user="Hackedoff"]I know their only friendlies but pretty sure 2-0 and 1-0 comes to mind[/quote]Are you really clinging to results in friendlies?!

[quote user="Yellows"]Huh? I didnt mention Luton in the OP LOL. You''re embaressing yourself, please stop.[/quote]"Currently losing 3-1 against St Mirren. A team probably on a par with

Luton. Enjoy that Gary, Celtic are such a massive club, apparently."You didn''t?!

Christ all because we bid for one of their players who wants to move..... When will you learn that we are not interested?

You get 60''000... Not arsed

You once won some European trophies.... Not interested

Seemingly your MASSIVE. ... Bet your Dads bigger that my Dad LOL!

i think people confuse a what a massive club is with what a top top team is. yes celtic r a massive worldwide club but i think most people r arguing that they r not a top team. there is a difference.

This is just embarrassing.

I''ve been a Norwich fan for thirty-odd years but my allegiance to my own team doesn''t mean it''s not blindingly obvious that Celtic are a massive club.

No, they don''t play in a massive league, no they don''t pay massive wages and no, they can''t attract the names that any side in the EPL can entice, but for Christ sake people, have you already forgotten the support they brought with them last year. And as any sort of football fan at all, surely you realise Murdoch''s temporary millions don''t designate Norwich or anyone else as an automatic superclub. Wigan, for instance, are a complete football joke in terms of size of club versus EPL longevity, yet they''ve got a multi-million squad and can, if they want, tempt players from clubs significantly ''bigger'' than they are, but who are currently residing in the lower leagues (you might remember those divisions, we were there ourselves very recently yet still considered ourselves a pretty big club).

So, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds may have to put up with being second class citizens to the likes of Wigan, despite all non TV money evidence to the contrary, but they will never have to accept that they are smaller clubs than that bunch of rugby leaguers.

A club isn''t judged, or certainly shouldn''t be judged, by the league it plays in – Celtic are massive and I can''t blame them for being frustrated that Norwich and others like us are linked with a move for one of their top players.

As for "please don''t post on our forum", get a grip – how many City fans go on other clubs sites when we buy a player from them. There''s always going to be tribal loyalties, or what Radio 5 Live would cringingly call "banter", but just posting garbage when someone annoys you only makes all of us look bad ... and stupid.

12th Devine, I don''t post on other club sites, I find the people that do to be trolls. I don''t speak for you or anyone else and I certainly wouldn''t want you speaking for me.

We bid for one of their players and they have started acting like a bunch of kids... That''s MASSIVELY stupid.

I guess like all bullies they can dish it.......

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]This is just embarrassing.

I''ve been a Norwich fan for thirty-odd years but my allegiance to my own team doesn''t mean it''s not blindingly obvious that Celtic are a massive club.

No, they don''t play in a massive league, no they don''t pay massive wages and no, they can''t attract the names that any side in the EPL can entice, but for Christ sake people, have you already forgotten the support they brought with them last year. And as any sort of football fan at all, surely you realise Murdoch''s temporary millions don''t designate Norwich or anyone else as an automatic superclub. Wigan, for instance, are a complete football joke in terms of size of club versus EPL longevity, yet they''ve got a multi-million squad and can, if they want, tempt players from clubs significantly ''bigger'' than they are, but who are currently residing in the lower leagues (you might remember those divisions, we were there ourselves very recently yet still considered ourselves a pretty big club).

So, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds may have to put up with being second class citizens to the likes of Wigan, despite all non TV money evidence to the contrary, but they will never have to accept that they are smaller clubs than that bunch of rugby leaguers.

A club isn''t judged, or certainly shouldn''t be judged, by the league it plays in – Celtic are massive and I can''t blame them for being frustrated that Norwich and others like us are linked with a move for one of their top players.

As for "please don''t post on our forum", get a grip – how many City fans go on other clubs sites when we buy a player from them. There''s always going to be tribal loyalties, or what Radio 5 Live would cringingly call "banter", but just posting garbage when someone annoys you only makes all of us look bad ... and stupid.[/quote]

[quote user="IrishCelt67"][quote user="Hackedoff"]I know their only friendlies but pretty sure 2-0 and 1-0 comes to mind[/quote]Are you really clinging to results in friendlies?!

[/quote]

Pretty much the same reason uour clinging on to Hooper

[quote user="The 12th Devine"]This is just embarrassing. I''ve been a Norwich fan for thirty-odd years but my allegiance to my own team doesn''t mean it''s not blindingly obvious that Celtic are a massive club. No, they don''t play in a massive league, no they don''t pay massive wages and no, they can''t attract the names that any side in the EPL can entice, but for Christ sake people, have you already forgotten the support they brought with them last year. And as any sort of football fan at all, surely you realise Murdoch''s temporary millions don''t designate Norwich or anyone else as an automatic superclub. Wigan, for instance, are a complete football joke in terms of size of club versus EPL longevity, yet they''ve got a multi-million squad and can, if they want, tempt players from clubs significantly ''bigger'' than they are, but who are currently residing in the lower leagues (you might remember those divisions, we were there ourselves very recently yet still considered ourselves a pretty big club). So, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds may have to put up with being second class citizens to the likes of Wigan, despite all non TV money evidence to the contrary, but they will never have to accept that they are smaller clubs than that bunch of rugby leaguers. A club isn''t judged, or certainly shouldn''t be judged, by the league it plays in – Celtic are massive and I can''t blame them for being frustrated that Norwich and others like us are linked with a move for one of their top players. As for "please don''t post on our forum", get a grip – how many City fans go on other clubs sites when we buy a player from them. There''s always going to be tribal loyalties, or what Radio 5 Live would cringingly call "banter", but just posting garbage when someone annoys you only makes all of us look bad ... and stupid.[/quote]

Well said Sir - nail on head

Why are we Bashing Celtic? Norwich and Celtic have really good ties right now between the club playing the friendlies and testimonial.... So what they didn''t wanna give us their main striker for a price that we wanted to pay....Last year we would have not sold Grant Holt so why should they. Come on people stop the hate.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Why are we Bashing Celtic? Norwich and Celtic have really good ties right now between the club playing the friendlies and testimonial.... So what they didn''t wanna give us their main striker for a price that we wanted to pay....Last year we would have not sold Grant Holt so why should they. Come on people stop the hate.[/quote]
I think the hate is directed at that arrogant pr*ck Celtic fan who keeps posting all over the forum.

the celtic norwich family is of high embarrassment for me. Relatively speaking Celtic are a massive club. But you can see why hooper wants to leave. Celtic win everything, its not a challenge. He''s not worth more than a few million as he''s plying his trade week in and week out against clubs like kilmarnock and motherwell. Yes he scored a few in the champions league but really, celtic were lucky to scrape through the group stages.