Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

Poor old lambert

Lambert Joined a bigger club , but just said on sky sports that they have no money to spend on transfers !!

Not looking promising for him or villa at the moment , no laughing please otbc !!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]Lambert Joined a bigger club , but just said on sky sports that they have no money to spend on transfers !!

Not looking promising for him or villa at the moment , no laughing please otbc !![/quote]In our position I don''t feel that we should be laughing at anybody else, to be honest.

What 13th in the league , above villa even though we are a smaller club , and looking at spending around 12 million mark.

Could be worse smiler !!

[quote user="Snakepit Ric"]What 13th in the league , above villa even though we are a smaller club , and looking at spending around 12 million mark.

Could be worse smiler !!
[/quote]Hope you''re right about that bit!

Irrelevant how much you have to spend or where you''re placed in the league in January.

There were many laughing on this forum late on Friday night and Saturday morning.  Those smiles soon turned on Saturday afternoon. 

I think its a little too soon to gloat, especially as Villa is one of our last games...

I really have no idea how ANY city fan can laugh at another team after what I witnessed on Saturday! Get real mate..we are in serious sh*t.

[quote user="nu_matik"]

I really have no idea how ANY city fan can laugh at another team after what I witnessed on Saturday! Get real mate..we are in serious sh*t.

[/quote]

Why? Because our second string lost in the cup?

Last time I looked we were 7 points clear with a much more generous looking batch of fixtures coming up

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Irrelevant how much you have to spend or where you''re placed in the league in January.

There were many laughing on this forum late on Friday night and Saturday morning.  Those smiles soon turned on Saturday afternoon. 

I think its a little too soon to gloat, especially as Villa is one of our last games...

[/quote]

Absolutely right Jed.

Last time I looked we were 7 points clear with a much more generous looking batch of fixtures coming up"

.....Our leader Chris HUghton has just said "W e are in a downwrad spiral"

I''d rather trust him than some muppet on here, thanks.

Forget poor old Lambert and start looking at Poor old Norwich, we are not out of the woods yet. Perhaps if we stop slagging off others we might gain a bit of luck. We are in no position to judge others.!!!

[quote user="jed exodous"]

[/quote]

And to be fair we don''t need to laugh at Villa while the binners are providing us with so much enjoyment.

However, would Villa fans swop positions with us right now? I think so.

Any one would think we are bottom of the league. Lighten up we are 13th 7 points off being in a relegation position. I''m sure the teams below us would rather swap.

Our reserves lost to Luton. Not quiet as bad as liverpools 100 million pound squad losing to oldham is it.

Some of you still think we are in league 1 with all your doom mongering.

Realistically we all knew the second year in premiership would be tough with our squad and budget.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="nu_matik"]

[/quote]

Last time I looked we were 7 points clear with a much more generous looking batch of fixtures coming up

[/quote]

Well said , I''m far happier the last 3 season than I have been for ages being a season ticket holder.