Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Come the end of the window...

Who do we think honestly think CH will have signed?

Educated guesses/predictions?...

Mackie and some loser in loan.

Certainly not the woff, hooper, graham and bridcut (what we need)

"Certainly not the woff, hooper, graham and bridcut (what we need) "

Why stop there? That''s only just shy of £30m worth of talent after all.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]"Certainly not the woff, hooper, graham and bridcut (what we need) "

Why stop there? That''s only just shy of £30m worth of talent after all.[/quote]

didn''t deny it''s what we need though.

No. What i actually think will happen is that we will sign someone who is unproven and who we all hate and dont want. But he''l score a few and we''l survive.

[quote user="Nick"]No. What i actually think will happen is that we will sign someone who is unproven and who we all hate and dont want. But he''l score a few and we''l survive.[/quote]

That''ll do.

I think we will snap Wolfswinkel on deadline day for a record breaking transfer fee in the region of 8-9million with add ons regarding Holland call up''s, goals and appearances. Maybe a sell on fee also.

None of the big names we have read and written about! We seem to have been rebuffed with high asking prices, and despite rumours that we had two bids out for £5m, I doubt whether we shall spend anything like £10m. Prudence is still ruling!

It is always possible that we have continued to work for one of the big names - CH wouldn''t tule anything out at his press conference last week, but I suspect that we shall finish with someone more like CMS.

Having seen the malfunctioning central midfield, I hope that CH will put resources to signing a good midfielder, - one who can tackle, and also pass.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Messi, Iniesta and Ronaldo.  Obviously... [:D][:O][:P][;)][:S][:|][:$][H][8-|][:#][<:o)][Y][B][8][*][pi][/quote]   yeah, no ambition as always. why would we want these over hyped no-bodies? LOL

Camp and RVW will be the total of our January.
Now I''ve jinxed it and Camp will be the total!

[quote user="Nick"]Mackie and some loser in loan. [/quote]

I''d like to see Mackie playing for NCFC. He is one of those players that always gives 100% and more often than not ends up with some sort of end product. We would need to change system as he is not a lone striker at all, but definitely think he would bring a lot to the team. Every new QPR manager drops him, and within weeks he''s playing again as they soon realise he is a real asset. For £3m, I think thats a bargain. Especially as you could probably offer £1m up front and the rest on appearences/time as QPR will just want to free up a sapce in their 25 to buy another overpriced name! Leaves plety of money to go and get Hooper or Winkle van Whatshisname. Only problem is he isn''t exactly a goal scorer, which is what we desperately need.

I think that we have couple of back up signings in the pipeline should our dreams be frustrated by Thursday afternoon (which the pessimist in me predicts will happen).

One or two from Kamara/Beccio/Mackie/King/etc