Sign in to follow this  
Mellow Yellow

Ginger Durham

What an absolute Numpty he is....''worst team in premier league history''...on the basis of one game...LMAO...what depths he will plummet to get people to phone in and boost Talk Sport coffers. Had to switch off...did anyone bite?

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Does it really matter that he''s ginger?

Feel like you''re being a bit racist towards us gingers, we aren''t all bad...[/quote]

Name me one that isnt.... [;)][/quote]

Thats that really amazing lad, Sonny I think his name is, knows his stuff.

[quote user="Mellow Yellow"]What an absolute Numpty he is....''worst team in premier league history''...on the basis of one game...LMAO...what depths he will plummet to get people to phone in and boost Talk Sport coffers. Had to switch off...did anyone bite?
[/quote]

But  did you hear the so called city fan "mark" who called in to agree with the pr*t ?? If there is a bigger To*ser than durham this was him !

What a total (unt

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Does it really matter that he''s ginger?

Feel like you''re being a bit racist towards us gingers, we aren''t all bad...[/quote]

Name me one that isnt.... [;)][/quote]The freaky looking one from Girls Aloud.

Using Durham''s logic, I guess Man Utds 0-0 draw at home to then non-league Exeter in the FA Cup in 2005 must make them the 2nd worst Premier League team ever then just behind us...

Lol

Not quite sure why anyone bothers to listen to him. I haven''t a clue who he is, have never listened to him, never will and basically am not interested.