Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

If?

I''ve noticed there are a few threads discussing if we were relegated and other threads discussing who would leave if we were, but seriously, if you were the manager of another Premiership team, are there any Norwich players that you would really consider buying?

- Francis, possibly [best Norwich player]but probably not
- Green, hmmm maybe but again probably not
- Hucks, squad player possibly
- others, no

In the event of relegation I don''t see anybody leaving to be honest except the ones we need to get rid!

Yes I agree with your comments.

Green unlikely to go at £3m who will buy him, makes too many mistakes, kicking poor, command of area poor, shot stopping is very good but so are many others and would not attract £3m fee.

Francis scores goals but far from the fionished article as driving midfielder is concerned, doesn''t work hard enough. 

Francis And Greeno are certain to go no matter what.

But on the brightside we have some money to bring in some new players. IM sure Ashton will be staying as norwich wont pay 3.5mill just to have him for half a season!

Huckerby will NOT     leave the club. I doubt any teams in the premier will be after an oldish stricker who has trouble finding the net on many occasions!

As for anyone else...... Im sure no-one is worth taking out of our side as everyone is either to old or just not worth the money....