Sign in to follow this  
Constable officer

We have to get WW or Hooper now

Hughton stating to get desperate over a new striker. Bids in for Hooper, Graham, Mackie, and the Wolf''s Winkel. Lets cough the 8mill for Hooper, or the 12 mill for WW. These two are the players we need to score the goals we need and we cant afford to do a doomcaster and bid till the last second! If we dont sort this out then Im throwing my season ticket down the drain! Or on the pitch if I have to let the board know what we want! We want strikers!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''d like us to sign some more intelligent supporters.[/quote]I think that you should have to take an IQ test if you want to support Norwich.  I''d set the pass mark really high - you''d need an IQ of about 30 or so.  That would leave us with 90% fewer supporters but it''d be worth it.

[quote user="Constable officer"]You lot are such children, you wont drive me out so easily. Lets stop this squabbling and discuss my post as Norwich fans.[/quote]

To clarify, if you want to discuss something as a Norwich fan, then you need to be a Norwich fan, right?