Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Carrow Bridge

The place where some of you need to congregate.The negativity on this board is close to paranoia, I''ll keep this short and sweet because I will inevitably be shot down by some of you ''realists''.  Anyone would think a new reign of depression had hit Norfolk and the surrounding areas by the way some of you talk.  Why anyone has such a downer on the club, it''s owners, and management staff after the 3 years of success we''ve just had I have no idea.Give yourselves a long hard look and realise how lucky we are, how well run we are, and how are CEO is doing a bloody fantastic job.  I know it''s going to be a bitter pill to swallow for those who long for grey skies, but if you seriously think we''re not trying to bring some excellent players into the club then get a grip.

I think a majority of people who moan only do it because they care if you didn''t care you wouldn''t moan. So in my opinion the people who moan care just as much as the happy clappers and the ever optimist''s on here.

We are all allowed different views but can still get behind the same thing thats the beauty of football. It doesn''t matter if you have a million £ or £1 it brings people together over a common interest.