Sign in to follow this  
Lets be aving you!

Villa v Newcastle

I can see QPR getting something, Man City have hit the woodwork and keeper made great saves.The could get lucky here.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Wonderful this could really be curtains for him now[/quote]

I''m all for being happy that Villa are doing badly. It helps us in our relegation fight. But (apart from the fact that he did well for us and so deserves some respect) should we want him sacked? I would have thought him in place would be far better than changing to a new broom who might get some results in the short-term.

I''m pretty hopeful that Agent Lambo will be carrying on at Villa. Can''t see Lerner will want to fork out for a replacement.

Bad news, though. Villa have pulled a goal back, now 2-1 to Newcastle.

About time this Lambert bashing ended - good that they''re losing but it is of little significance if we get turned over by Spurs tomorrow night.Keep your gloating until the end of the season if Villa get relegated & we don''t.Thought people would have learned their lesson after the Millwall/Villa & Norwich/Luton games but no, they keep on tempting fate.Be careful what you wish for as what goes around, comes around & it might come round sooner than you think.

Dont think what we post on here is going to make any difference to the final league places Weare higher than Villa and more than enough teams ENJOY!!!!OTBC

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

2-2 Rickyyyyyyy...

But Bristol and Barnsley are both winning now[Y]

[/quote]Now watch Villa and QPR score.