Sign in to follow this  
Constable officer

Think you can take me down?

Well, im afraid that the power hoarding stewards wish for me and my mates to sit down. Why though? Why can I not create an atmosphere of fun and merriment, have a good sing and show my passion for the team? Why do I have to be hushed, and in some cases shoved out, if I show passion for the team? I am proposing that everybody stand next game in groups. They cant stop us all then! If they try, resist. I would like to see them try. We must show we are the fans and we will not be moved! For the sodding atmosphere!

[quote user="Constable officer"]Well, im afraid that the power hoarding stewards wish for me and my mates to sit down. Why though? Why can I not create an atmosphere of fun and merriment, have a good sing and show my passion for the team? Why do I have to be hushed, and in some cases shoved out, if I show passion for the team? I am proposing that everybody stand next game in groups. They cant stop us all then! If they try, resist. I would like to see them try. We must show we are the fans and we will not be moved! For the sodding atmosphere![/quote]but the authorities can stop you by closing that section of the ground...NEXT!

[quote user="Constable officer"]Do that and I can assure that if they were to close a section of the ground off I dare say the old flares will be coming out and war will be declared...[/quote]then the stadium would burn down and we wouldnt be standing anywhere...I suppose you drive through red lights too you rebel?

Your a bad man mo fo .

Are you Wolfy smith in disguise?

Can''t think of many scenarios that would make me wear a pair of flares.

Power to the people.

Never surrender

Wolft smith? Im partial to Samuel L Jackson myself. I was joking about the flares, if the club closed down a part of the ground they lose £££ and there would be a revolution of sorts. Everything else is serious.

[quote user="Constable officer"]Well, im afraid that the power hoarding stewards wish for me and my mates to sit down. Why though? Why can I not create an atmosphere of fun and merriment, have a good sing and show my passion for the team? Why do I have to be hushed, and in some cases shoved out, if I show passion for the team? I am proposing that everybody stand next game in groups. They cant stop us all then! If they try, resist. I would like to see them try. We must show we are the fans and we will not be moved! For the sodding atmosphere![/quote]
Grow up? Or am I 22 posts too late.