Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Come on...

Come on , all of us must have known deep down that we wer`nt going to stay up at our 1st attempt, the board know what they are doing, like it or not we are a little team trying to get to where we all want to be, it takes time, but we are heading the right way . as along as we bounce back from div 1 at our 1st attempt we will be all the stronger for it

IN the first months of the season I though we could stay up easily. The football we were playing was good and we were only outclassed by the very top teams. However we''ve got progressively worse as the seasons gone on and are now getting turned over easily by average teams.

The sad fact of the matter is that you only have to look at Palace, this is a team with pretty much the same squad as last year but they''re incredibly organised.

ncfc4prem is right. We are a worse team than at the start of the season. In fact I think we are a worse team than last season- at least then we had shape, organisation, leadership and we generally passed the ball well. OK the Prem is a step up, but just what have we learned from the first 27 matches? I hate us being seen as a bunch of ordinary players with no stomach for a fight getting rolled over.

Week after week we are giving away stupid goals and making stupid mistakes. We should be surviving in this league- we can still survive but why oh why are we seemingly intent on self destructing?